Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zyain Relaunch Open Beta (Free Silk at OBT) - ISRO Files (Most Updated SRO P-Server)

Discussion on Zyain Relaunch Open Beta (Free Silk at OBT) - ISRO Files (Most Updated SRO P-Server) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/21/2016, 19:24   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
You don't have to lie about that. Almost every question asked there is not answered and I don't see any information give by you guys.
Sorry about it, I wrote it quickly without thinking.

Edit: We are on also epvp discord even we are not much active in past =)
Old 08/21/2016, 22:10   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
You don't have to lie about that. Almost every question asked there is not answered and I don't see any information give by you guys.
Because there is no information that interests the public.
Old 08/21/2016, 22:14   #288

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Because there is no information that interests the public.
I don't think, since the support joined there was an active chat for couple hours. When there was no one there chat was dead for days.
Old 08/24/2016, 14:13   #289

elite*gold: 13
any new's about the relaunch??
Old 08/25/2016, 15:43   #290

Just forget about it people it never happend and will never be...period
Old 08/25/2016, 20:21   #291

Hello, dear players,

Join our newly created official group Zyainists:

Invite your friends to there, meet with others and share your ideas to public.

Sincerely,
Zyain Support Team.
Old 08/25/2016, 20:37   #292

Change the Server cap perhabs dude... 125Cap is just ****.. do it 80-110 with those files and you'll have more chance to get more players which will play on your server. That's just what I think personaly.

Greetings
Old 08/25/2016, 21:03   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by truewarrior View Post
Hello, dear players,

Join our newly created official group Zyainists:

Invite your friends to there, meet with others and share your ideas to public.

Sincerely,
Zyain Support Team.
This forum isn't good enough to publish ideas?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 22:35   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
This forum isn't good enough to publish ideas?
Yes, forum is good place I know that.
But, this group is not only for sharing your ideas, it is actually for gathering friends, meeting with new friends.
Since, ppl use FB more than our forum, it is faster to view news there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Km3t1007 View Post
Change the Server cap perhabs dude... 125Cap is just ****.. do it 80-110 with those files and you'll have more chance to get more players which will play on your server. That's just what I think personaly.

Greetings
Devs and admin already criticising about start with 90 cap or not. But, I guess, it is not a matter of cap, it is how features introduced and the balance is made.
Old 08/27/2016, 17:40   #295

yeah people tells they would like to better start with lower cap but u still keep pushing with higher one ... are u doing this server for yourself or other people ? don't see a point to give any ideas cuz everything being ignored.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2016, 19:59   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
yeah people tells they would like to better start with lower cap but u still keep pushing with higher one ... are u doing this server for yourself or other people ? don't see a point to give any ideas cuz everything being ignored.
Past is the past, things are changing, we, 4-5 supporters, just came start job after deciding relaunch. We spend time to check every platform to see if any new ideas come from people, noting them down, reporting to devs and admins. They try to make better gameplay, by balancing things, better rewarding..
Cap idea came from community and it has some challenges. We must set everything with correct manner, editing gameplay to lower cap, if we decide to raise tons of work must be done. More work, you must wait more.. Thats why we cant say currently it will be this cap or that cap.
And main reason why we cant give exact details is there are nothing outstanding and interests public yet.
And, after that much effort to make a better Zyain relaunch and you call that "you are ignoring us"?..
As I said earlier past is gone, we already admit that tona of mistakes done.. Now, you have two choice:
One is keep complaining about past, being destructive..
Other one is being a part of this change and help us to improve Zyain.
It is up to you, but if you choose the first one just move yourself to otherwhere or keep your ideas to yourself better.
Old 08/27/2016, 23:14   #297

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Just forget about it people it never happend and will never be...period
Wizadista ?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Km3t1007 View Post
Change the Server cap perhabs dude... 125Cap is just crap.. do it 80-110 with those files and you'll have more chance to get more players which will play on your server. That's just what I think personaly.

Greetings
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
Starting with low cap will make us actually re modify all the plans since it's kinda need to be adjusted on every cap and that would take a shit load of work every time we want to raise the cap.

Regards
Old 08/27/2016, 23:25   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Wizadista ?!

Starting with low cap will make us actually re modify all the plans since it's kinda need to be adjusted on every cap and that would take a **** load of work every time we want to raise the cap.

Regards
we believe in you ZiCo and your team <3 open it asap <3
Old 08/27/2016, 23:56   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
we believe in you ZiCo and your team <3 open it asap <3
Looks like somebody is waiting
Old 08/28/2016, 00:57   #300

I believe the cap has a bit to do with it as well, 125 cap is **** tbh.
Primarily due to the different degrees and all the upgrade garbage nobody likes. 12D only would work much better.
The other large contributing factor was the rough start, the first few pages of comments are nothing but negativity.

You guys easily have one of the best servers in terms of features and updates.
What I can tell you is that if you relaunch with 125 cap with 14D this server will not last.
Closed Thread