Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zyain Relaunch Open Beta (Free Silk at OBT) - ISRO Files (Most Updated SRO P-Server)

Discussion on Zyain Relaunch Open Beta (Free Silk at OBT) - ISRO Files (Most Updated SRO P-Server) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/04/2016, 18:24   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post
Incase it wasn't clear, I'm implying he's a liar.
So you do say that money is his #1 priority?

What is your statement based on? Experience? Or just random comments below this thread?

I'm 100% certain that you don't have any experience in managing a server as you would probably know that money is always a thing to remember. Such a server doesn't pay for itself. You somehow have to get money, otherwise you might aswell just shut it down.

That's probably also the reason why so many servers can't keep themselves alive for longer than a few months as they always claim to be 100% play2win and therefore they have basically no income.

You can trust me by all means when I say that Zico is more experienced than you and if you take a look at Necro for example you will realise that it's also not 100% play2win but it has been online for around 5 years now.

To sum it up you can't say there will be a play2win server which lasts such a period of time.
Old 07/04/2016, 20:13   #137

I don't wanna comment anything yet. I really loved the server / system. I'll join again at the relaunch. Take your time and do it well this time. Best wishes guys!
Greets
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 01:59   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pridez_v2 View Post
So you do say that money is his #1 priority?

What is your statement based on? Experience? Or just random comments below this thread?

I'm 100% certain that you don't have any experience in managing a server as you would probably know that money is always a thing to remember. Such a server doesn't pay for itself. You somehow have to get money, otherwise you might aswell just shut it down.

That's probably also the reason why so many servers can't keep themselves alive for longer than a few months as they always claim to be 100% play2win and therefore they have basically no income.

You can trust me by all means when I say that Zico is more experienced than you and if you take a look at Necro for example you will realise that it's also not 100% play2win but it has been online for around 5 years now.

To sum it up you can't say there will be a play2win server which lasts such a period of time.
Ever heard of Salvation? You people need to try a little harder, people won't just come to your server and pour all their money over you. Work for it.

This is exactly what Zico thought it was going to happen.
Sure, you have the source code and the latest ISRO files on the pserver scene, but guess what? There's a reason why nobody plays on the official servers, and there's a reason why people unanimously hate this cap. Do you honestly thought that a pserver with that jew system was going to last?
People talked about it during their closed beta and Zico completely shut down ANY suggestion to reduce the p2w. He even dared to say his server wasn't pay2win.

But yes, money is important. The difference is you just don't have to stick your thumb up your costumer's ass, hoping they will endure it. You need to lure them in with good service.
And by that I don't mean a good silk:money ratio, I mean make your players care about your server. What was the last time you actually donated for a server to keep it running because you genuinely cared about it?

Once you get that, the server will pay itself.
I hope you have a drawing board over there, because those files without editing are broken.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 07:25   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
Ever heard of Salvation? You people need to try a little harder, people won't just come to your server and pour all their money over you. Work for it.

Sure, you have the source code and the latest ISRO files on the pserver scene, but guess what? There's a reason why nobody plays on the official servers, and there's a reason why people unanimously hate this cap. Do you honestly thought that a pserver with that jew system was going to last?
People talked about it during their closed beta and Zico completely shut down ANY suggestion to reduce the p2w. He even dared to say his server wasn't pay2win.

But yes, money is important. The difference is you just don't have to stick your thumb up your costumer's ***, hoping they will endure it. You need to lure them in with good service.
And by that I don't mean a good silk:money ratio, I mean make your players care about your server. What was the last time you actually donated for a server to keep it running because you genuinely cared about it?

I hope you have a drawing board over there, because those files without editing are broken.

Could not have been stated any better. Hope the team appreciates this great constructive criticizm.
Old 07/05/2016, 11:29   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post

But yes, money is important. The difference is you just don't have to stick your thumb up your costumer's ass, hoping they will endure it. You need to lure them in with good service.

I completly agree with you in what you say.

The main reason why the server isn't launched yet is because the devs are editing the iSro files. Everyone in this thread is aware that it didn't work out last time but that's why it's getting changed.

Noone expects to get donations for the server by doing nothing. The devs are working a lot to get the many different aspects of Zyain running.

In my opinion the main issue is that most of the Silkroad players are so used to the old basic systems which you can find on basically every single p-server out there. There might be some small unique features but that's all, most servers are identical.
Changing to a server like Zyain is kind of a big step as there has never been something similar before and it takes some time to get the players attention or to get them used to it.

To come to the suggestion part I'd say that Zyain should really get a bit adjusted to whatever the players might want. However if users have serious suggestions they should post them in our forum (forum.BlazeGN.com) as it is much easier there to collect them as if you would have to pick them out of epvpers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 19:32   #141

So, what's going to change in zyain 2?

For example:
1. Are you going to change donation/business model? Silkroad of cap 110 and cap 130 are different, of course.

Example 1:
level cap 110, decent weapon plus: +10, but after getting egyA weapon, you're in competition even without using immortals for it (+5 and +2 advance, that's +7, not so much difference).

Example 2:
Official Silkroad with item degree cap 14. From this point, I only judge by jsro (I play jsro myself, I never played isro, so I don't know what average/decent item pluses there). So... decent item plus is +12 then.
The way: Get egyA item, +7 it, upgrade, +7 the degree 12 item, upgrade, +7 the degree 13 item, upgrade, perhaps +7 the degree 14 item as well to have decent stats. That means, total of +21 alchemy pluses, all with paid proof stones. Feel the difference? Ah wait, it's going to be a degree 15 server, well, ok.

2. Did you realise how wrong it is to gain silk items from kills at CTF?
- key point: kill is rewarded, supporting is not rewarded. this is dumb. support mentality is absent?
- build balance: obviously some builds will get more kills than other
- donation item balance. guess who gets more kills at CTF: a new player with degree 12 legend item, or a player with paid items and dg14?
- can be abused
solution: rewards not for kills but for team, like BA coins, I mean, rewards go to the entire PT equally.

It's not difficult to understand what is right and what is wrong, so it's totally up to you if the server will be successful or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 21:22   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucienne View Post

For example:
1. Are you going to change donation/business model? Silkroad of cap 110 and cap 130 are different, of course.

Example 1:
level cap 110, decent weapon plus: +10, but after getting egyA weapon, you're in competition even without using immortals for it (+5 and +2 advance, that's +7, not so much difference).

Example 2:
Official Silkroad with item degree cap 14. From this point, I only judge by jsro (I play jsro myself, I never played isro, so I don't know what average/decent item pluses there). So... decent item plus is +12 then.
The way: Get egyA item, +7 it, upgrade, +7 the degree 12 item, upgrade, +7 the degree 13 item, upgrade, perhaps +7 the degree 14 item as well to have decent stats. That means, total of +21 alchemy pluses, all with paid proof stones. Feel the difference? Ah wait, it's going to be a degree 15 server, well, ok.

- key point: kill is rewarded, supporting is not rewarded. this is dumb. support mentality is absent?
- donation item balance. guess who gets more kills at CTF: a new player with degree 12 legend item, or a player with paid items and dg14?
- can be abused
solution: rewards not for kills but for team, like BA coins, I mean, rewards go to the entire PT equally.

It's not difficult to understand what is right and what is wrong, so it's totally up to you if the server will be successful or not.
You don't seem to know what proof stones are actually is do you?
First of all Proof Stones are like Immortals but way better and with that being said let me tell you why:
when your weapon fails t doesn't go back to +0 but proof stones actually decrease the weapon by -1 so if you had +6 and want to try +7 and fail your weapon wont go back +0 no your weapon you will go to +5 which many ppl failled to understand what proof stones is anyway players went complaining about it and left because of that but if you gonna judge zyain by being p2w then yeah it was cuz well the team was testing the files and what they could do with them but yet everyone wants to be negative and say this server is p2w and that's why this relaunch is happening i'm actually one of the few players who actually stayed till zico announced that zyain gonna be relaunched and i was actually happy cuz well maybe this time they wont lost so much players and actually focus on doing great things with these files and I hope it work with them and all I gotta say to them Good Luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 21:55   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucienne View Post

For example:

Example 1:

Example 2:

International Silkroad Online is now dg15 and Cap 130 with latest uptade. Zyain will be like that aswell. Yes, proof stones are paid, but we are adding different mechanisms to obtain them. This is way better than immortal stones system, proof stone prevents it going to zero, only decrease by 1 and if it is succeed proof stone will remain.

- can be abused

CTF wont be only source of proof stones or item mall items. Also, BA and some other systems like Survival Arena or Battlefield of Infinity. There are many systems to be used in order to gear up and grow your character. Of course, some builds will have advantage on specific systems. We're trying to create multi-aspect servet that getting maxed is a process of pvp, pve, jobbing and unique hunting even some other Silkroad Online features. Thanks for your suggestions they are of course noted down to a list then we staff and devs can think about it. Also use forum.blazegn.com to post yout suggestions better.
To sum up, every logical criticism with kind language is welcomed. We are doing our best to build up balanced server. Adding alternative ways to gear up, grow up your character.

P.S: Sorry for punctuation and grammar errors.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2016, 11:52   #144

SRO_client have virus. Please solve this problem.
Old 07/06/2016, 12:39   #145

Please do not allow sbot or any kind of bot !!
the implemented bot is far better for a stable non-afk game play .....
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2016, 14:30   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by handicapatii View Post
I can vouch for it not being a virus. It just gets detected as one.
Simply add it as an exception in your anti virus program and it should be alright.
Old 07/06/2016, 14:43   #147

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by handicapatii View Post
That's a false positive detection due to the encryption and files hiding. Which will be removed at the launch since we are totally removing the client encryption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avicii* View Post
Please do not allow sbot or any kind of bot !!
the implemented bot is far better for a stable non-afk game play .....
Well, SBOT will always be available unless we go into a loop of cracking/updating our game security application. Like any other online MMORPG.

CTF:

We are totally changing how that's played, Like we will try to add a match ranking inside the CTF(Ranking inside the CTF match per match for highest kills and Deaths etc), rewards will be upon winning for the whole team not killing, the whole rewarding system for the CTF will be changed.
(I know these ideas are going to be stolen by some developers since they lack of imagination quite a bit so am trying to keep stuff private)

Regards
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/08/2016, 17:25   #148

best private server good job i'm here

Server have lag
Old 07/09/2016, 01:01   #149

just downloaded the game..
alot of viruses, and always instant dc after i login...!!!!!
is this game even playable ?
Old 07/09/2016, 01:56   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
Can confirm that it is infected, replacer/Sroclient and silkroad.exe are infected with malwares take care guys!

XDDDD It's a false positive
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread