Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/19/2016, 10:42   #2806

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielvo View Post
You're Redox in-game, I know it because of how you said almost the same thing in union chat.

They Patch > Shiva Bypasses > They Patch > Shiva Bypasses and so on.
My question is, who will be up for this fight? Shiva or Zyain Team.
No one is as skilled as Shiva in this whole scene.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 10:47   #2807

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Not even you bby

If you would enable multi-client, i dont see any problems in enabling SBot too.

People who cant afford sbot (mainly because they'll be stuck with in-game bot) will complain a lot, some others who can will also complain because they are hardcore no lifers.

This is coming from an average silkroad player who plays this game 3 to 4 hours on weekdays. I have college and studying, i cant always be there near my laptop observing this non-sense in game bot that dies every 5 minutes. SBot is a perfect solution to my problem, i'd only use it to bot in the morning and nights for elixirs (which will fail beyond +3 considering we dont get proof stones (non donators)). Instead of complaining, you should encourage and push this idea.

This will only bring in more players to this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 10:54   #2808

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctLo View Post
Not even you bby

People who cant afford sbot (mainly because they'll be stuck with in-game bot) will complain a lot, some others who can will also complain because they are hardcore no lifers.

This is coming from an average silkroad player who plays this game 3 to 4 hours on weekdays. I have college and studying, i cant always be there near my laptop observing this non-sense in game bot that dies every 5 minutes. SBot is a perfect solution to my problem, i'd only use it to bot in the morning and nights for elixirs (which will fail beyond +3 considering we dont get proof stones (non donators)). Instead of complaining, you should encourage and push this idea.

I highly doubt anyone could not afford 5$ for a bot.. thing is people don't want to pay for a bot because who knows how long a pserver lasts these days

Some might still enjoy leigtmate playing btw
Old 04/19/2016, 11:00   #2809

Quote:
Not even you bby

I bet most of us have other things to do than playing Silkroad the whole day. Isn't playing the game 3-4 hours a day satisfying enough for you. In 3-4 hours normal playing per day you can get quite an amount of elixiers. Why do you want to bot the **** out of the server?

Better make the server more attractive with ingame improvements. That way casual players will have a chance too. I listed tons of suggestions here and in Zyain forums. I guess people are to spoiled by botting in order to understand the sense of it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 11:24   #2810

Quote:
Not even you bby

Complete bullshit and you know it. First off it would bring countless of ghost players to the server. Second, YOU and people will not "only" use it for that shit you just mentioned. Here is whats going to happen:
  • setup the bot before school/work and let it run.
  • Get home, check bot, edit a bit, continue letting it run.
  • Spare time, oh turn the bot off while you play "legit".
  • Sleeping time, just a sec, setup the bot to work while you sleep.
  • Rise n repeat.
Why would you study and play games at the same time in the first place?? Where is the logic in that?

This server is not meant for botting. There are tons of botting server out there, one specific is the one you are advertising in your signature. Go and bot over there. Zyain is made so you can enjoy a bit of hand grinding combined with teamwork & questing. They even enabled the in-game bot for those who really can't enjoy hand grind while doing quests. Shitty in-game bot you say. Well its not made for 24/7 or afk botting and that is for a purpose.

Spare me your shitty excuses and reasons please as its pure crap.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 11:38   #2811

elite*gold: 220
Actually I'm not against the bot concept but I am against abusing it to abuse the game systems if you get what I meant by that.
Old 04/19/2016, 11:41   #2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielvo View Post
Complete bullshit and you know it. First off it would bring countless of ghost players to the server. Second, YOU and people will not "only" use it for that shit you just mentioned. Here is whats going to happen:
  • setup the bot before school/work and let it run.
  • Get home, check bot, edit a bit, continue letting it run.
  • Spare time, oh turn the bot off while you play "legit".
  • Sleeping time, just a sec, setup the bot to work while you sleep.
  • Rise n repeat.
Why would you study and play games at the same time in the first place?? Where is the logic in that?

This server is not meant for botting. There are tons of botting server out there, one specific is the one you are advertising in your signature. Go and bot over there. Zyain is made so you can enjoy a bit of hand grinding combined with teamwork & questing. They even enabled the in-game bot for those who really can't enjoy hand grind while doing quests. Shitty in-game bot you say. Well its not made for 24/7 or afk botting and that is for a purpose.

Spare me your shitty excuses and reasons please as its pure crap.
Isnt that what silkroad has been all about for the past 10 fucking years? Look mate, you're not going to get much players with having a silly idiotic in game bot that does jackshit. You're a legitmate player, i dont give a flying fuck. You can enjoy your game with your mates not playing with bot but for people that want this bot because they have not much time, its a bit bigger.

You have spare time while others dont, at 118, i need to be next to PC so i make sure my character is not dieing and bot is still running with quest.

Its better to keep it at PC limit 1 and with sbot functioning, nevertheless, just like LT said, Shiva outskills the Zyain staff and they cant do much.

Ah by the way, you could have fun playing "legit" with just a 100 players. If you want this server to grow, which obviously you dont want. You're going to have to accept the idea of SBot being there. This will bring in more players.
Old 04/19/2016, 11:42   #2813

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Lasty , you know that it can be patched easily.

Quote:
Isnt that what silkroad has been all about for the past 10 ******* years? Look mate, you're not going to get much players with having a silly idiotic in game bot that does jackshit. You're a legitmate player, i dont give a flying ****. You can enjoy your game with your mates not playing with bot but for people that want this bot because they have not much time, its a bit bigger.

You have spare time while others dont, at 118, i need to be next to PC so i make sure my character is not dieing and bot is still running with quest.

Its better to keep it at PC limit 1 and with sbot functioning, nevertheless, just like LT said, Shiva outskills the Zyain staff and they cant do much.
Again no one out kills us. We can get that patched in no time. So useless stuff about Shiva is just useless he is good but he is not a ***.
Old 04/19/2016, 11:54   #2814

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post

Again no one out kills us. We can get that patched in no time. So useless stuff about Shiva is just useless he is good but he is not a ***.
Yes he's *** and yes he can crack it if you patch it anytime, you are really challenging the wrong person.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 11:57   #2815

Quote:

you already said many times it's not possible to crack and now after few weeks ? please don't act like a 'pro' cuz your server is one total mess.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 12:06   #2816

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Actually I'm not against the bot concept but I am against abusing it to abuse the game systems if you get what I meant by that.
People will abuse it that's why most of the people want multiclient already

Geenie quest farming
Forgotten world farming
Gold bots
Solo dungeons
Academy farmers (yes people with 2 computers alrady did that)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 12:09   #2817

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
you already said many times it's not possible to crack and now after few weeks ? please don't act like a 'pro' cuz your server is one total mess.
That's what the server with be with sbot, a Total mess!

Quote:

Ah by the way, you could have fun playing "legit" with just a 100 players. If you want this server to grow, which obviously you dont want. You're going to have to accept the idea of SBot being there. This will bring in more players.
Ingame bot suppose to be just that, Babysitting your character while it kills mobs for you. Not do everything for you...
Old 04/19/2016, 12:12   #2818

low rates, no bot. bb.
Old 04/19/2016, 12:15   #2819

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
May I ask what the difference is between the ingame bot and having sbot? Like... Yeah sbot will have functions like buying and repairing. But in the end both are bots which prefend handgrinding, people who are crying about sbot being added and use the ingame bot.. Don't you see the irony in this? And if you don't want goldbots then start working on a proper HWID limit and ip limit (ofc it's bypassable, but just keep patching it) Start by removing the ingame bot if are so against bots IMO. (I don't play here, I just can't seem to understand people that use a bot don't want a better bot)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 12:16   #2820

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemal007 View Post
low rates, no bot. bb.
Bye. btw In game has bot idiot. Read the thread
Closed Thread