Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2016, 14:37   #2371

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post

Scared of charge backs either ;( no pay pal
ggwp zyain
Old 04/12/2016, 14:40   #2372

also they increased alchemy rates, but they forgot about that we can get elixir drops on Mirror Dimension. We are 115++ and we cant get better items because we do not have elixirs...
Old 04/12/2016, 14:41   #2373

elite*gold: 220
Well , this for who want to read.

We didn't say that we are looking for money , but any Free to play game needs an income source. Obtaining silk from ingame system that wont happen.

About if we care/don't:
a lot of nonsense comments only that we don't care , since you are guys mostly posting your comments here not at our forums.
We don't have to tell you what the hell we are working into on a bases of live feed. We actually said that we are taking care of main issues first which is GAME STABILITY!

We didn't say we won't enhance in-game systems or upgrade them we will but first things comes first.

Suggestions at the forums all of them got reviewed by me already as soon as they got posted buy I'm really trying to monitor the server behavior daily so I prefer investing my time there for now to get stuff fixed.

Obtaining Items like Proof Stone and stuff like that are already been discussed that it's going to be introduced in-game some how which we will announce it later.

Hoping that someone else than us to get this files is like hoping to buy a Unicorn from Walmart.

There's no down hill shit just most of the posters that posted in the past 30 minutes are looking for FREE SILK JOIN PLAY FREE PLEASE AND CLOSE SERVERS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NulledCr View Post

I'm just going to leave this here.
a hint for you son I'm the only one that have been running a server for 5 years even if it just earn its costs or even if I pay it from my own fuckin money.I have contributed a lot to this shitty community but apparently all I get is some moronic comments describing me that I'm only here for money and just playing on other servers who claims Play to win shit and they fuckin close there servers wasting you time and your money and your everything.

Quote:

Scared of charge backs either ;( no pay pal
We are not scared of anything actually Paymentwall and Superrewards are managing that and they are using country locations so it's not our problem at all.They offer payment options not us.
Old 04/12/2016, 14:46   #2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
a hint for you son I'm the only one that have been running a server for 5 years even if it just earn its costs or even if I pay it from my own ****** money.I have contributed a lot to this ****** community but apparently all I get is some moronic comments describing me that I'm only here for money and just playing on other servers who claims Play to win **** and they ****** close there servers wasting you time and your money and your everything.
First of all you need to do smthing , so people would donate to keep your potato alive.
your luck that u got 200 players cuz atm there no other server simple as that.
Old 04/12/2016, 14:50   #2375

Quote:
First of all you need to do smthing , so people would donate to keep your potato alive.
Necro is alive and it's still alive.
We are not running just some ****** servers we are using Source ****** CODE
We are coders we are not ****** DB/PK2 editors.

If you don't have a clue what we have then stop bullshitting like you know it all this is not ****** vsro server files with Chernobyl guide how to setup them.

This is a VSS(use google for that) We do actually work on the server.

I bet that 99.99% of the community will be able even to compile the SRC code.

****** MORONS
Old 04/12/2016, 14:51   #2376

@ there is A LOT of suggestions on your forum 0 replay from you lol, close server for few days and fix it as it should be. just a hint.
Old 04/12/2016, 14:53   #2377

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
@ there is A LOT of suggestions on your forum 0 replay from you lol, close server for few days and fix it as it should be. just a hint.
We don't need to close it actually we need a running server with players to test.
we are not magicians.
@s This is the 10th time I mention this today I guess. We are concentrating on server stability and smoothness of game play in before adding features,increasing rates,adding more elixier drop rates,adding proof stone to be obtained from an in game system about suggestions are our forums there are no tons 24 topics with useless or added already 20 topic.

Regards
Old 04/12/2016, 14:55   #2378

Quote:
We don't need to close it actually we need a running server with players to test.
we are not magicians.

Regards
truth make you mad seems like
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2016, 14:56   #2379

Ok , I'm out , cheers!
Old 04/12/2016, 14:58   #2380

Quote:
truth make you mad seems like
Did you google VSS or know anything about source codes?
Or just bullshitting ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 罗伯特 View Post
Ok , I'm out , cheers!
Good luck at the ON and OFF Dymer sir with the statement we are back every few months and then close it when it dies and run away with money like most of the server owners who are looking for fast buck here at this forums.
Old 04/12/2016, 15:03   #2381

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Well tbh stability is one thing but people at 118+ can't do nothing really anymore since there are no dg 11 item/elexier drops for them in order to upgrade to the next tier
Old 04/12/2016, 15:04   #2382

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
a hint for you son I'm the only one that have been running a server for 5 years even if it just earn its costs or even if I pay it from my own ****** money.I have contributed a lot to this ****** community but apparently all I get is some moronic comments describing me that I'm only here for money and just playing on other servers who claims Play to win **** and they ****** close there servers wasting you time and your money and your everything.[/B]
so you been corrupted by MeGaMaX
Old 04/12/2016, 15:05   #2383

Quote:
Did you google VSS or know anything about source codes?
Or just bullshitting ?

Good luck at the ON and OFF Dymer sir with the statement we are back every few months and then close it when it dies and run away with money like most of the server owners who are looking for fast buck here at this forums.
No one cares about your problems. You decide to work with that , now players will feel themselves like test rats. You alrdy said enough about silks and that u don't care about anyone at this forum. Biggest union in server got 20ppl online enjoy the down hill.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2016, 15:09   #2384

Quote:
We are coders we are not ****** DB/PK2 editors.

****** MORONS
You said before You are not coder LMAO
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2016, 15:10   #2385

Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
Well tbh stability is one thing but people at 118+ can't do nothing really anymore since there are no dg 11 item/elexier frops for them in order to upgrade to the next tier
We are getting some stuff added today at night.
(Elixier rate increment, FGW Quests and Jupiter, Some more stuff )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ney0 View Post
so you been corrupted by MeGaMaX
Not really we are a team and we are supporting each other if anyone lacks.

Quote:
No one cares about your problems. You decide to work with that , now players will feel themselves like test rats. You alrdy said enough about silks and that u don't care about anyone at this forum. Biggest union in server got 20ppl online enjoy the down hill.
That's due to instability actually not lacking of features.WHICH WE ARE WORKING AT.|

Oh forgot to add that we didn't even start advertising the server it's only advertised here.(Thats about the player rates)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilva123 View Post
You said before You are not coder LMAO
I'm not coding in Zyain am managing it, but definitely I help at developing when I'm needed.

About my personal skills yes I can code.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread