Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amaethon Online | Cap 110 | CHN/EU | x60 | Play2win | DDoS Protected

Discussion on Amaethon Online | Cap 110 | CHN/EU | x60 | Play2win | DDoS Protected within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/31/2015, 14:45   #2086

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbyy View Post
Please look at the ranking btw, or does it only count when you are lv 110? :P
First takes a look at the level, then at your item points. So technically it only works for lvl 110.
Old 12/31/2015, 14:55   #2087

elite*gold: 0
Well, to be honest. The SoX drop rate sucks. 24/7 4 attackers and I dropped 1 Nova?? How is this fair?
Old 12/31/2015, 14:57   #2088

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
We thought about it a lot, just go job. People who bot won't be rewarded much, people who play get rewarded a lot.
As we said it's a play to win server, not bot your *** off to get yo ****.
First off, I'm not one of your friends from high school, as an authorized you're supposed to use a formal language...

I'm not willing to use an offensive language but you basically claimed that I am botting. I've been literally playing this game no life since the "grand" opening and I have already got what I'm supposed to get. Premium, dress set etc. without donating. It is clearly not my point. The thing that makes me wonder is that how do I keep up with this? I dont want you to pass off another post of mine so I'll give you a quick example.

Lets assume that I want to grant at least %80 critical value on my dagger. When I use a challange stone on my dagger, these are the options I'll get;

%0 / %22 / %44 / % 61 / %80 / %100 and not to mention that I will fail as well. We all know that it is so hard to get %80 or more value off of this process. The odds of me getting the value I want is extremely low, and there are **** load of features I want to keep up with; such as parry ratio, phy damage & reinfonce, attack rate and stuff... At this point, do you really want me to trade just to get 10 challange stones per run while I'm aware of the fact that I need at least 200 ~ 300 stones just to increase critical value?

"We thought about this a lot". Then please, enlighten me with the thought process behind this idea, what was the main reason to make them extremely expensive?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2015, 14:57   #2089

And the temporary fix you gave is not working, Still shows not responding
Old 12/31/2015, 14:58   #2090

So, how about the launcher error? What we have to do?
Old 12/31/2015, 15:03   #2091

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratomurray View Post
First off, I'm not one of your friends from high school, as an authorized you're supposed to use a formal language...

I'm not willing to use an offensive language but you basically claimed that I am botting. I've been literally playing this game no life since the "grand" opening and I have already got what I'm supposed to get. Premium, dress set etc. without donating. It is clearly not my point. The thing that makes me wonder is that how do I keep up with this? I dont want you to pass off another post of mine so I'll give you a quick example.

Lets assume that I want to grant at least %80 critical value on my dagger. When I use a challange stone on my dagger, these are the options I'll get;

%0 / %22 / %44 / % 61 / %80 / %100 and not to mention that I will fail as well. We all know that it is so hard to get %80 or more value off of this process. The odds of me getting the value I want is extremely low, and there are fuck load of features I want to keep up with; such as parry ratio, phy damage & reinfonce, attack rate and stuff... At this point, do you really want me to trade just to get 10 challange stones per run while I'm aware of the fact that I need at least 200 ~ 300 stones just to increase critical value?

"We thought about this a lot". Then please, enlighten me with the thought process behind this idea, what was the main reason to make them extremely expensive?
I think the part where you misunderstand is:
You dont NEED to have 80%.......
If stones are so expensive, build your set with care and be happy with 41% for now too....

You sound like you are one of those players who want +7 FB set 61/80% stats within a week and then you are bored cause you have nothing to play for.

There are always various ways to deal with ingame features and stuff, and once its fair, i really dont see a problem for expensive stones tbh. And dont start about donators blablabla, without donators there would be no private servers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/31/2015, 15:20   #2092

Quote:

%0 / %22 / %44 / % 61 / %80 / %100 and not to mention that I will fail as well. We all know that it is so hard to get %80 or more value off of this process. The odds of me getting the value I want is extremely low, and there are fuck load of features I want to keep up with; such as parry ratio, phy damage & reinfonce, attack rate and stuff... At this point, do you really want me to trade just to get 10 challange stones per run while I'm aware of the fact that I need at least 200 ~ 300 stones just to increase critical value?

Yes it is indeed hard to get a good % on your gear, that's the whole point. We want people to have a hard time getting a good % on their gear, why? People won't get bored as quick.
If people like to get 80% stats within a day or 2, they will get bored. What does boredom lead to? To them leaving, what does leaving mean? Server dies. What does a dead server mean? That it's our fault.
Hence this NPC, als it's used as a gold sink, to keep the economy in check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar helmy View Post
And the temporary fix you gave is not working, Still shows not responding
Did you put the media/particles & data pk2 in ANOTHER silkroads folder, and not ours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar helmy View Post
Well, to be honest. The SoX drop rate sucks. 24/7 4 attackers and I dropped 1 Nova?? How is this fair?

Nova drop rate is low, copper coins -> nova is an easier way.

Quote:
If stones are so expensive, build your set with care and be happy with 41% for now too....

You sound like you are one of those players who want +7 FB set 61/80% stats within a week and then you are bored cause you have nothing to play for.

There are always various ways to deal with ingame features and stuff, and once its fair, i really dont see a problem for expensive stones tbh. And dont start about donators blablabla, without donators there would be no private servers.
Basically this, if other servers made it easy to get % on your gear. That doesn't mean we will do this, we have our own ways.

Ps. We're aware of hwt / ba /ctf etc being bugged, gameserver 2 isn't properly opened after last restart. Will be fixed asap.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2015, 15:39   #2093

Quote:

Did you really make this comment, for real? You don't get it do you... Let me clue you in. With the effort I'm spending right now, I should be able to get the stats I want. I don't know if you are aware but we are playing an mmo, and since the competitionl level is on the top you can't be happy with ****** stats.

We are already having enough hard time when it comes to alchemy, no need to talk about donators anyway. We should have a hard time in cave, fw, pvp or in uniques; I'm just saying that the cost is too high, more than its supposed to be... Anyway, not gonna talk about new players at all. Have a good time.
Old 12/31/2015, 15:51   #2094

Quote:
Did you really make this comment, for real? You don't get it do you... Let me clue you in. With the effort I'm spending right now, I should be able to get the stats I want. I don't know if you are aware but we are playing an mmo, and since the competitionl level is on the top you can't be happy with ****** stats.

We are already having enough hard time when it comes to alchemy, no need to talk about donators anyway. We should have a hard time in cave, fw, pvp or in uniques; I'm just saying that the cost is too high, more than its supposed to be... Anyway, not gonna talk about new players at all. Have a good time.
You say it yourself, you're playing an mmo. They're time consuming, like a lot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/31/2015, 16:12   #2095

Same nova drop rate in job cave?
Old 12/31/2015, 16:17   #2096

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post

52% with uploading.

Temporary fix:

Put these 3 files into another servers files, and it will be fixed untill we find a proper fix for w10 users.
well , am downloading it right now
Old 12/31/2015, 16:35   #2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate1337 View Post
hi
hi
Old 12/31/2015, 16:43   #2098

Quote:

Actually the one that doesnt get it is you.

From my point of view you see yourself as active and think you must be strong (good gear, good blues, good stats) because of that.

Since you are active and have probably more gold than others it gives you and advantage compared to others. Strength is always relative, for example if even you, with alot of activity have a hard time fixing stats and blues, people that are less active will have even more noob stats and blues.

So yes, if you are active and play smart you will be on top of the server, im pretty sure a +5 set with 4 int/str and 41% stats will make you quite strong. Ofcourse at the beginning weapons are always OP compared to sets since its fixed way faster (look at conflict, had to delete legendary items), but still, everybody has this same problem so it doesnt make you necessarily weak.
Old 12/31/2015, 16:49   #2099

anything yet?
Old 12/31/2015, 17:03   #2100

Quote:

%0 / %22 / %44 / % 61 / %80 / %100 and not to mention that I will fail as well. We all know that it is so hard to get %80 or more value off of this process. The odds of me getting the value I want is extremely low, and there are **** load of features I want to keep up with; such as parry ratio, phy damage & reinfonce, attack rate and stuff... At this point, do you really want me to trade just to get 10 challange stones per run while I'm aware of the fact that I need at least 200 ~ 300 stones just to increase critical value?

Dont call the police cuz he talked to you in a familiar way, plz dont!
Closed Thread