Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 10D | CH | Job Based | New Events | Grand Opening 07.08.2015

Discussion on Electus Online | 10D | CH | Job Based | New Events | Grand Opening 07.08.2015 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/03/2015, 10:03   #12166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal00 View Post
I have +8 wepon +7/+8 set soa all silks stuff pet prem suit and didnt spend any $$ on it its all from the game
If u cant make +9 then buy it its cheaper to buy then to make at this point
As for thiefing it was never about making money on it its just a choice choice i made 9 years ago im a thief does it pay off it doesnt but who cares thats what i love to do
U should ask yourself what u love to do count gold or enjoy robbing ppl

this should be answer enough about +9..
iam not hating bc +9 cost alot and so.. just saying..

playing Sro since its Cap70..
Old 10/03/2015, 11:53   #12167

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaZpy View Post
Muhab/LT can you please work-remake a ig NPC that does the same work as the Consignment NPC?

Don't come with this actionhouse thing XDDDD, because it's worthless bro.

No ones like to use it, nobody even bother to take a look to that webpage for that, so... It's just useless. Making a stall nowadays it's kinda stupid. You need to let a character all night if you want to sell something 'fast' because the people it's lazy to look stall by stall to find X items.

Dupe bug possible by consignment
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2015, 12:35   #12168

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasty.. View Post

this should be answer enough about +9..
iam not hating bc +9 cost alot and so.. just saying..

playing Sro since its Cap70..
I understand u but u have to understand that if u have everything 9 +10 +11 in first month on server or even in 2 months what u gonna hope for after 3 months?
Im on sro since end of 2005 so 10 years my first lvl 80 char took me 1.5 year to get and another 3 months more to make ff so thats what sro is about to take the ride and make it long time i understand that on private servers 1 year is a lot but if u dont think about it like that u will find yourself quiting servers every 2 weeks or so
Old 10/03/2015, 12:44   #12169

well, any server who doesn't have a well thought gear system planned out eventually dies anyway

it's amazing how the community REFUSES to learn anything with history

what was the time Silkroad thrived?? I'll answer that for you, in sheer numbers and enthusiasm it was the 60 and 70 cap.

how was the gear back then? MINIMAL!

why was it like that? because it promoted what the game was all about, not farming, not lvling, but JOBBING

how can you fools not understand that?? lmao, i've been pranting about this **** in almost every thread of any successful server and yet the same **** happens! How can you not figure out why people rage quit and get bored? How can you not understand it's because THE SERVER NEEDS ITS OWN LIFE, that life is granted by SUSTAINED PLAYING CONDITIONS.

a good example would be, in life one should pursuit their passion and earn money by fullfilling it, you have to EDUCATE YOUR COSTUMERS.

take away the high end gear, keep it simple like back in the day, take away being able to get progress by killing monsters or botting, make it so the ones who enjoy pve a bit can actually get some progress by HUNTING UNIQUES, kind of like Venture used to have

give players a chance to get STATUS by playing THE MOST, but also make it so people who spend 30h-90h in the game can compete with peepls with 1000h, CAN compete but are not AS strong, so much could be said but really, who the **** cares anyway haha

take some hints, ******* community lmao
Old 10/03/2015, 14:04   #12170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikkarudo View Post
well, any server who doesn't have a well thought gear system planned out eventually dies anyway

it's amazing how the community REFUSES to learn anything with history

what was the time Silkroad thrived?? I'll answer that for you, in sheer numbers and enthusiasm it was the 60 and 70 cap.

how was the gear back then? MINIMAL!

why was it like that? because it promoted what the game was all about, not farming, not lvling, but JOBBING

how can you fools not understand that?? lmao, i've been pranting about this **** in almost every thread of any successful server and yet the same **** happens! How can you not figure out why people rage quit and get bored? How can you not understand it's because THE SERVER NEEDS ITS OWN LIFE, that life is granted by SUSTAINED PLAYING CONDITIONS.

a good example would be, in life one should pursuit their passion and earn money by fullfilling it, you have to EDUCATE YOUR COSTUMERS.

take away the high end gear, keep it simple like back in the day, take away being able to get progress by killing monsters or botting, make it so the ones who enjoy pve a bit can actually get some progress by HUNTING UNIQUES, kind of like Venture used to have

give players a chance to get STATUS by playing THE MOST, but also make it so people who spend 30h-90h in the game can compete with peepls with 1000h, CAN compete but are not AS strong, so much could be said but really, who the **** cares anyway haha

take some hints, ******* community lmao
Why would you do jobbing if there is no sox reward or smth?
Old 10/03/2015, 14:06   #12171

still best server , come and start guys ! daily jobbing aQ
Old 10/03/2015, 14:22   #12172

Fyll lies.
Old 10/03/2015, 14:51   #12173

Btw LastThief there is a guy called "ElectusTeam" and he is writing ingame mails to top 300 players with the message : congratz you are in the top 300 yada yada yada you won 200 silks logg in at blabla.tl or something like that to receive your reward.

i´m pretty sure people will fall for this (only retards but cmon we talk about the sro community)
Old 10/03/2015, 14:56   #12174

Patching has not finished. Please try again. [Error Code(4)]
Old 10/03/2015, 16:32   #12175

LastThief increase INT for Snow shield pls.

There are several STR chars who use few points into INT to get that snow and they are literally immortal in 1v1 or jobbing.

They are not supposed to do that or am i wrong ?....

EDIT:
btw there are 3 people who spam globals with selling char

[16:36:16] (Global)MoNDiaL: WTS THIS CHAR HAVE 261 JOB COINS +DEVIL +1 +PREMIUM+PET+FLAG+TITLE+ELIXIR+STONES+2FULL AVATARS LE PM

[16:36:02] (Global)OliverQueen: BU CHAR SATILIKTIR MOON GLAIVE MOON+7 NECK SOA+7 GARM SET 2 DRESS SET +400JOB COIN DETAY ICIN PM

[16:39:14] (Global)SickBull3t: WTS CHAR WITH FULL SET SOA+7 PRO AND +7 ACCS NORMAL AND MOON SPEAR 80% +5 SILK ONLYYYY PM ME!!!!!
Old 10/03/2015, 21:06   #12176

where did the special trader at droa dock go??? i'm standing there full
Old 10/04/2015, 02:08   #12177

Did silk events has been removed?
Old 10/04/2015, 02:14   #12178

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by proj3kt View Post
LastThief increase INT for Snow shield pls.

There are several STR chars who use few points into INT to get that snow and they are literally immortal in 1v1 or jobbing.

They are not supposed to do that or am i wrong ?....
Its called Hybrid and not STR if they do that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2015, 02:57   #12179

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Its called Hybrid and not STR if they do that.
doesnt matter if He is 'hybrid' since u dont need many points into int for First snow.

They should be forced to Put more points into int.
Old 10/04/2015, 11:09   #12180

It's possible to make an automatic event to increase things like:

EXP rates x2, SOX item drop rate x1.
Alchemy x1.
Chance to get 30 or 40% more gold for traders/thieves and so on.
Increase FGW/HWT drops x1.

If no, can you make it? Every weekend at nights of course when most of people has free time to play due to work/study,
friday or saturday > starts at XX:XX ends XX:XX something like that.

Btw, zero hate. It's just an idea because there are less people everyday mate,
even the stall characters are disappearing. This is so sad.
Closed Thread