Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 10D | CH | Job Based | New Events | Grand Opening 07.08.2015

Discussion on Electus Online | 10D | CH | Job Based | New Events | Grand Opening 07.08.2015 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/31/2015, 03:16   #406

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,016
Well, time for me to butt in. Prepare your anus. xD

Nothing to blame on that there are people who try to "hate" or to massacre someone's work. If a server is so hyped and seem to get populated as hell, many kill of and rumors going with it as well. Comparing this server with Elamidas on one side and there is nothing special in here on the other side.

This server will open anyways.. This server going to launch anyways..
In fact LastThief is leading it, makes it more interesting and of course playable for everyone. He is a known guy in that scene and trustable to lead a °long term°(<-more about that later) smooth and stable server.

The hype about this server is already so big that many people going to play it anyways, just because of the peoples rush. As already mentioned before, nowadays the crowd searching for populated servers more then effective ones.

To come back on the °long term° point, as every so much hyped and successful server, the end of it wont be far. Even the end of Elamidas was clear. It was such a successful server in his time but sooner or later it had to close or get empty. Even the most successful server won't lasts forever. Paying money for a enjoyable game time of few days/weeks/months is entirely up to yourself. People will spend money anways... People will donate anyways... And this wont change on the most so effective,populated and successful server with such features, such protection and so yolo.

I do know this wont help for those "eyes shut and go for it" massacring no filter haters, but not a flying fuck was given. I wanted to write that so I fucking did.

I'm supporting LastThief because he is a good guy, he really is.
What about those guys saying he just wants to get $$$ and is hella greedy? Just simply fuck their opinion lol. Those stuff with saying "greedy admins", "no features", "boring server", "pay2win" gets a habit but is a hell of a bullshit of a hell of a bullshit community. xD

Even tho, I won't have alot of time to play on it, I will spend some money. But that is because I want to do it for a more enjoyable playtime, once i'm able to play. Even if im leaving after 2 days, a week or two? Who gives a fuck, the server will keep going untill it's empty or trashplayed by this trash community.

End of the end, play this server or don't. No one will miss you, even i won't be missed. So a fuck given by that = zero,nada,nothing,niente,dito.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/31/2015, 03:33   #407

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRetard View Post
Egyptian kid running away with this common statement [ hey hey i was a developer in Elamidas. you do not know me ? he am an expert developer did not you heard about me ? read Elamidas thread. my name included in the team.

Personal advice : ppl like akasch , simulation , jean Expert not because their names included , but because they provided the sro sense with some features no one applied before. it does not mean if my name included at Electus thread means am an Expert
Aren't you egyptian as well?
Oh, did he pm you saying "I was a developer in elamidas team"?
And even if he is running around and saying I was one of elamidas staff, does that concern you? I pity you. It is a public forum, he is completely free to say whatever he wants as long as it doesn't harass others and doesn't break the rules.
Personal advice? Nice shit. Keep your advice for yourself, no one needs it and no one has asked you for it and no one will ever give a flying fuck about it.

Quote:
and ye editing pk2 , some shitty lines does not lead to be a professional. your just amateur

I bet you don't even know how to extract a file from a pk2 file.

Quote:
you should thank them for hiring you. not to just come around with trash talk

Where exactly did he trash talk?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2015, 04:09   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakas0000 View Post
Dear Electus Community,

On behalf of Elemental I would like to say sorry for the way Oxi1337 is trying to recruit members for our guild. That's why I'm making this post in order to make sure you players will see that it's about a mature guild because that's the statement we want to make.

Our signature:

Elemental guild is build up on the following important things:
Maturity
Trust
Honesty
Loyalty
Respectfulness
Friendliness
Commitment
Teamwork
Professional
Activeness
English Speaking
Having Fun

If you are interested in joining our guild, add us on skype:
callm3b1tch (aka Oxi1337)
mehic.dino1 ( aka Vukky )
Recruitment Video:
This is sweet. Texts in the video looks like the description on my guild's website. Oh wait.. this is a complete copy-paste. Why is it that hard to just do it on your own?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/31/2015, 05:15   #409

Crew1453, We're starting team in here . All everyone success
Old 07/31/2015, 05:39   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcb Crew View Post
Crew1453, We're starting team in here . All everyone success
You Are noob Ciki ciki
Old 07/31/2015, 06:38   #411

if i download the beta do i have to download it again after beta's end ?
Old 07/31/2015, 07:21   #412

lel sro is a dead game boyse although its a nice way to make some money out of these turks thats why they are still putting effort in making them but gl with something that is gonna close pretty quick anyway
Old 07/31/2015, 07:45   #413

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaweanta1 View Post
if i download the beta do i have to download it again after beta's end ?
No
Old 07/31/2015, 08:10   #414

Last thief what about Archid boxes i didn't see any describtion about it .

what about anti cheat system of traders and thievs?
Old 07/31/2015, 10:16   #415

Fututu.

Old 07/31/2015, 10:45   #416

i'm in..

kinkywinky

1337Faculty
Old 07/31/2015, 10:55   #417

block turk ip so others can enjoy in game
Old 07/31/2015, 11:01   #418

congratulations
Old 07/31/2015, 11:04   #419

When download links for open beta
Old 07/31/2015, 11:13   #420

This server got nothing special at all lol, nobody waited 4 months for this ****. What did you change? the name? Its Elamidas Database, just money hunger, all people think thats elamidas 2 but royalblade isnt in the team so it cant be elamidas 2, you just advertise on that way to gain players and the people are stupid enough to believe that.
Closed Thread