Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving
Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
none of them gives a ****, time to find another server probably
Not true what so ever. I'm on my mobile at work and I'm spending all my time on elitepvpers. How am I meant to fix whilst I'm at work on my mobile... give me a break. There is other people in our team.
So before I start making another char. Should I make another char with the same ID but different pw, so that way my silk will be put back in that acct. Or, do I just make another char with any ID and pw then just message GM my old ID to get my silk.
Not true what so ever. I'm on my mobile at work and I'm spending all my time on elitepvpers. How am I meant to fix whilst I'm at work on my mobile... give me a break. There is other people in our team.
I did not say Polywag dosen't give a ****, i said none of them -> "Whole team".
We are creating a list as we speak with transaction IDs and the amount of silk they purchased so you'll have your silk replaced hopefully by the end of today if all goes well.
We are creating a list as we speak with transaction IDs and the amount of silk they purchased so you'll have your silk replaced hopefully by the end of today if all goes well.
How will you make sure they actually bought the silk, and how will you punish people that lie about how much silk they bought? I also think you should add another 10%-20% silk to the silk they originally bought, to compensate for the trouble.
Non donators will be receiving 65 silk and a clock as compensation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeForumGames
How will you make sure they actually bought the silk, and how will you punish people that lie about how much silk they bought? I also think you should add another 10%-20% silk to the silk they originally bought, to compensate for the trouble.
We have the exact amount of silk they bought with their transaction ID and email.. They can't lie :P
[request] original gameplay client&database 07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc).
do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009.
also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
Verkaufe: Original Aion Online Gameplay Keys für 25€ u. Gametimecards! 11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey Leute,
Wie der Threadtitel schon sagt, verkaufe ich Aion-Keys. Ihr könnt mit ihnen ganz regulär Online zocken ohne jedes Problem! Wenn einer einen möchte, schickt mir am besten eine PN. Ich gebe euch die weiteren Daten. Zudem verkaufe ich auch gametime cards günstiger als der normale Markt. Momentan ist das Angebot aber noch begrenzt!