Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving
Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
These quote isnt even on the newest. But hell yeah, flame me hard. I try to use my brain to help the community.
You get a solution when you make suggestions. And suggestions are to be discussed. You are just another shitstorm who will destroy the solution. GG
And I'm not a GM, I'm just trying to make people understand what the issue is and also noted that the team of Morpheus is not available at this moment, I do not know where they are since I just came home from work.
And I'm not a GM, I'm just trying to make people understand what the issue is and also noted that the team of Morpheus is not available at this moment, I do not know where they are since I just came home from work.
No their "Developer" is Offline and the owner is Busy status on skype, they always answer otherwise when I type. And when and where did they state this?
No their "Developer" is Offline and the owner is Busy status on skype, they always answer otherwise when I type. And when and where did they state this?
[request] original gameplay client&database 07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc).
do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009.
also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
Verkaufe: Original Aion Online Gameplay Keys für 25€ u. Gametimecards! 11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey Leute,
Wie der Threadtitel schon sagt, verkaufe ich Aion-Keys. Ihr könnt mit ihnen ganz regulär Online zocken ohne jedes Problem! Wenn einer einen möchte, schickt mir am besten eine PN. Ich gebe euch die weiteren Daten. Zudem verkaufe ich auch gametime cards günstiger als der normale Markt. Momentan ist das Angebot aber noch begrenzt!