Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Januera | 10 DG | Play2Win | Custom FW | Skill Balance | Grand Opening 08.05.2015

Discussion on Januera | 10 DG | Play2Win | Custom FW | Skill Balance | Grand Opening 08.05.2015 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/04/2015, 17:30   #1906

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 120/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
You gotta keep a few things in mind, str's with 100% stat gear & everything equal (som+7 on everything) means they should be able to tank 1 person through debuffs.
That's what they're made for, ints are made to deal damage- thus being in need of a good weapon.

Don't forget that weapon +'s will always be higher than ur gear +'s and that weapons are the first soX people will get.
Also usually people get 80%+ stats on weapons and on gear 61%~

Do not forget that everything is basically equal here, and this does not reflect how the actual gameplay goes. Basing your thoughts of nerfs/buffs on pvp in here is really stupid to do.

CH INT sux on evry server where i played before. They do not deal enought damage, This server gonna be the same.

After the changes, What CH Str, and Int get on this server:

Str Caracters:
+3 Crt on evry Weapon (Blue) (Last time i played On conflict, They had ONLY CRT BUFF FOR CH CARACTERS, IT was ENOGUHT FOR CH STR TO BEAT EU, but CH INT was NOT even CLOSE )
9 --> 15% Damage buff
On skills + Crt ratio , and +10%Phy damage +Phy attack damage Buff (Blader)
-------------------- THESE CHANGES ALMOST USLEES FOR INT -------------

Int Caracters: 5% Mag buff,

Do not FORGET WE HAVE 100% PARRY Yes SO LESS CRT, even on a good set peoples use 80% parry so about 100 more parry now(with 5% avatar bonus) ---- SO STR Gonna be stronger after reset not int.

And you talk about how OP the INT CH players,
You guys have NO idea how EU/CH Server looks like. 20-25% Vigors Devil +7 limit. You guys always Forget About Debuffs, Dull, Stun, Knockback. STR CAN HEAL UP AT THIS TIME.

And what Happens in the worst case if you OVER BUFF CH INT, More Player will use prot maybe even str will use garment (I do not see any chance to CH STR gonna use Garment even with Buff)

(My last post Here, run out from energy, and looks like they don't give a fuck.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2015, 17:32   #1907

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,415
Grand Opening!

20% EXP Boost scroll for everyone who joins Januera until Tuesday!

Old 05/04/2015, 17:33   #1908

Taigi Sveiki visi Lietuviai kurie ruošiasi čia pradėti žaisti keletas iš mūsų galvojame kad būtų sukurti Lietuviu Guild'a ir pabandyt pagaliau ką nors pasiekti taigi kas norėtu prisijungti [Skype: mance19921 ]
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2015, 17:46   #1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokethem View Post
CH INT sux on evry server where i played before. They do not deal enought damage, This server gonna be the same.

Str Caracters:
+3 Crt on evry Weapon (Blue) (Last time i played On conflict, They had ONLY CRT BUFF FOR CH CARACTERS, IT was ENOGUHT FOR CH STR TO BEAT EU, but CH INT was NOT even CLOSE )
9 --> 15% Damage buff

Do not FORGET WE HAVE 100% PARRY Yes SO LESS CRT, even on a good set peoples use 80% parry so about 100 more parry now(with 5% avatar bonus) ---- SO STR Gonna be stronger after reset not int.

You guys have NO idea how EU/CH Server looks like. 20-25% Vigors Devil +7 limit. You guys always Forget About Debuffs, Dull, Stun, Knockback. STR CAN HEAL UP AT THIS TIME.
It's just about debuffs probability (%), Int chinese got enough dmg to kill EU but they can't kill force glavie atm. I had int s/s light 100 on conflict and I didn't have prob against blader, bower and that was 50/50 against war or rogue cleric.

Glavie force will still be the best 1v1 build but it will be useless in a job pt/fw etc (not really useless but they won't be as op as they are at pvp..)

They should focus more on heals spamming on STR eu builds and maybe reduce debuffs probability to 50% or smth like this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2015, 17:49   #1910

Received Thanks: 1,415
Maybe stopping talking about skills already, it's useless. Trust in us, it will be fine.
Old 05/04/2015, 17:49   #1911

when does register open?
Old 05/04/2015, 17:56   #1912

I believe INT's should be stronger cmon this server will be full of CH STR FORCE glaviers and warriors, euros are still strong u cant balance euros and u cant disable all the skills for euros either they need them so thats not an option u should buff the **** out of the CH INTS! give them atleast a 30% passive DMG increase YES 30% when a INT nuke you it should HURT a INT should not do more dmg with physical skills even tho the power comes from the imbue a INT should NUKE the **** out of you 2-3 nuke u down period like a wiz.

I play myself war/rouge with armor and a nuker hit me best with 16-19k with ARMOR ON! I mean cmon! thats bullshit, when a nuker hit me half of my hp should go down and I should run for my life let the INTS have a name for **** sake im tired of STR overpower INTS all this years with the HP and force and tankyness and other *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2015, 17:57   #1913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab Ashraf View Post
Maybe stopping talking about skills already, it's useless. Trust in us, it will be fine.
This was my problem, you THINK this gonna be fine, there was a beta 2 week and you not even test it out. When you play beta, you can test these things. I hope you will see it later, and will change things when the server going for a while.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2015, 17:58   #1914

When u gotta end the maintenance??
Old 05/04/2015, 18:05   #1915

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokethem View Post

Str Caracters:
9 --> 15% Damage buff

And what Happens in the worst case if you OVER BUFF CH INT, More Player will use prot maybe even str will use garment (I do not see any chance to CH STR gonna use Garment even with Buff)

(My last post Here, run out from energy, and looks like they don't give a fuck.)
Stopped reading after you said parry ratio lowers crit.
Int isn't op in the sense of 1v1, but they're not made for it. Force players ARE MADE for the 1v1.

I don't get why you want int to be the strongest pvp build, honestly. Wizard is shit in pvp, should we buff it ? Doesn't one shot a warrior oh shit we need it to be buffed!!!!

ps. i think you keep forgetting the overal CHN damage buff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2015, 18:08   #1916

Quote:
Originally Posted by namewtflol1 View Post
I believe INT's should be stronger cmon this server will be full of CH STR FORCE glaviers and warriors, euros are still strong u cant balance euros and u cant disable all the skills for euros either they need them so thats not an option u should buff the **** out of the CH INTS! give them atleast a 30% passive DMG increase YES 30% when a INT nuke you it should HURT a INT should not do more dmg with physical skills even tho the power comes from the imbue a INT should NUKE the **** out of you 2-3 nuke u down period like a wiz.

I play myself war/rouge with armor and a nuker hit me best with 16-19k with ARMOR ON! I mean cmon! thats bullshit, when a nuker hit me half of my hp should go down and I should run for my life let the INTS have a name for **** sake im tired of STR overpower INTS all this years with the HP and force and tankyness and other *****
You are dreaming buddy, i dunno who u pvp, but as a pure int spear i nuke 22-25k on a EU str wearing HA. I basically 3skills chain a warrior when i stun him (Emporor + Nuke + ghost spear with crt). Dont post **** cuz u get ONE TIME 19k nuke, thats not accurate & absolutly useless argument. No offence
Old 05/04/2015, 18:11   #1917

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
You are dreaming buddy, i dunno who u pvp, but as a pure int spear i nuke 22-25k on a EU str wearing HA. I basically 3skills chain a warrior when i stun him (Emporor + Nuke + ghost spear with crt). Dont post **** cuz u get ONE TIME 19k nuke, thats not accurate & absolutly useless argument. No offence
INTS are weak period.
Old 05/04/2015, 18:13   #1918

Quote:
Originally Posted by namewtflol1 View Post
INTS are weak period.
haha thats one hell of an argument. And u expecting gms to believe you, lel !
Old 05/04/2015, 18:13   #1919

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Stopped reading after you said parry ratio lowers crit.
Int isn't op in the sense of 1v1, but they're not made for it. Force players ARE MADE for the 1v1.

I don't get why you want int to be the strongest pvp build, honestly. Wizard is shit in pvp, should we buff it ? Doesn't one shot a warrior oh shit we need it to be buffed!!!!

ps. i think you keep forgetting the overal CHN damage buff.

I do not see it? DO you ?
Old 05/04/2015, 18:13   #1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
haha thats one hell of an argument. And u expecting gms to believe you, lel !
It's true nuff said.