Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RedSky Online | Cap 80 | PVE | NO-MOD | D8 | EU & CH | Cap Increase by time

Discussion on RedSky Online | Cap 80 | PVE | NO-MOD | D8 | EU & CH | Cap Increase by time within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/17/2015, 17:09   #331

elite*gold: 0
pump

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2015, 19:38   #332

nice one
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2015, 21:57   #333

elite*gold: 125
Haha nice Picture bra
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2015, 11:15   #334

For those who wondering if its worth joining: YES, it is, even after 1 month of server running u can still be strong with +7 and its enough so far(even +5 is good). Its not like everybody is overpowered and new players r *****,no its not. Its easy to become pretty strong and attend fw or job activity with no fear to get beaten like ****.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2015, 12:35   #335

well 1 month and not more ppl on this server.

its seriously dead.

60 ppl on half of them 2nd chars.

putting 3 fortresses for 60 ppl sucks even at FW times..

should have improoved job system before starting a server and not fix and add stuff while server runs
Old 02/19/2015, 13:28   #336

9D Update FTW
Hope so soon as fast
Old 02/19/2015, 15:06   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by LycosaŽ View Post
well 1 month and not more ppl on this server.

its seriously dead.

60 ppl on half of them 2nd chars.

putting 3 fortresses for 60 ppl sucks even at FW times..

should have improved job system before starting a server and not fix and add stuff while server runs
Its all depends on the players. At first we didnt want to do half of these updates (yes, the most of these were updates, there were like 3 restart because of a bug, which isnt that much...). We did what the players asked us to do.

Like we released it with low SoX rate because everybody saying that if sun is easy to drop, then new players will get no chance to be great. If you look at the most of the servers, thats the player's first problem. Now whats wrong with the server according to the people who left (like 80% of them)? The low Sox rate...

Want me to go even further?

Yes, i know, we are the bad and ugly owner/GM because we made an update almost every day. If we make updates rarely, thats a problem. If we do it often, then thats a problem. If we dont care about what the players want, then we get flame. If we care about what the players want, then the rest will leave 'cuz they dont like it. Whatever we do, thats just plainly wrong?

Looks like the players dont even care about the community in any server. They just play there, flame because of one little thing and leave, then join an other one and do the exact same thing all over again.

ps: nothing personal against you, thats just what i see from the first day of our opening.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2015, 15:46   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlanker View Post
Its all depends on the players. At first we didnt want to do half of these updates (yes, the most of these were updates, there were like 3 restart because of a bug, which isnt that much...). We did what the players asked us to do.

Like we released it with low SoX rate because everybody saying that if sun is easy to drop, then new players will get no chance to be great. If you look at the most of the servers, thats the player's first problem. Now whats wrong with the server according to the people who left (like 80% of them)? The low Sox rate...

Yes, i know, we are the bad and ugly owner/GM because we made an update almost every day. If we make updates rarely, thats a problem. If we do it often, then thats a problem. If we dont care about what the players want, then we get flame. If we care about what the players want, then the rest will leave 'cuz they dont like it. Whatever we do, thats just plainly wrong?

Looks like the players dont even care about the community in any server. They just play there, flame because of one little thing and leave, then join an other one and do the exact same thing all over again.

ps: nothing personal against you, thats just what i see from the first day of our opening.

+1
Old 02/19/2015, 22:24   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlanker View Post

its not bout the SOX rates, i like it how it is now, well just with the FGW sux and the sun cause i guess its fatser to get fgw sun as to drop.

and since its a low rate also gears wont drop, so noone ever can tank a sun.

I just mean improove the Job system, thats why 90% of servers fail cause no activity, noone needs unique events or pvp events every week, maybe every 2 weeks as sepcial tournament with much more planing like register for Event on the Homepage and build up then rounds etc cause random event allways takes ages.

Your main Problem is the Job and fortress.

Change FW to just 1 at saturday and a bit earlier like 2-3 Hrs.
and make all the Taxes togather at the 1 Fw..

change the job system to get maybe SOM Random Parts?

Like get EXP and trade EXP for a SOM Item which ISNT TRADEABLE.

so ppl have at least something to do which aint corrupted and also to tank those FGW Suns..
also you could add old job suits or special trade pets also for Trade EXP maybe?

just make a whole new NPC for jobbing and items purchased by EXP and not tradeable and ur problem is solved...

Add MOnster Scorll Party use etc etc.. there are many ideas .. put them all togather and make 1 big update with a final Release Date and all will be happy ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2015, 16:25   #340

Here Prince_HU, Hello guys again. This server would be perfect, but many things are realy bad, After lv 80 it was ****** booring ye guys? tell me its right. there was no activity, 3 fortress open for 130 players? was kinda funny and not the last about the gold. i know is free to play game and all the owners want some profit, that why they dont like to give us much things from item mail. its alright i agree that and has to be like that. But i think its more interesting if u put few items from item mail to npc for gold. i mean basic things 2-3 avatar and kind of this. also i was speaking before on lottary. i think u can put in the game the ppl can buy lottary for gold, and the reward is silk but not like 1-2k silk... about 50-500 and every second day . also im not finished yet , its only MY opinion to make balance between eu, ch. Everyone know if u want to farm on the last mobs or killing uniques u should do eu char. if u want pvp make CH char becouse there is only eu can win it means no fair for ch and who is just reached lv 80 and get set can see and leave straight. if its gonna change something in a future i wiull think about go back becouse its really nice server actually. and could be populated as well. and should look araound GM s on other Pservers wich is populated how they work. how they keep the ppl. u dont have to do the same no im telling u dont do. but try get something special like they do.
All the best regards Thomas

Ne haragudjatok de szerintem igyvan csak egy velemeny. Ha valtozik valami es jobb lesz akkor jovok!
Legjobbakat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2015, 22:53   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamajka View Post
Here Prince_HU, Hello guys again. This server would be perfect, but many things are realy bad, After lv 80 it was bloody booring ye guys? tell me its right. there was no activity, 3 fortress open for 130 players? was kinda funny and not the last about the gold. i know is free to play game and all the owners want some profit, that why they dont like to give us much things from item mail. its alright i agree that and has to be like that. But i think its more interesting if u put few items from item mail to npc for gold. i mean basic things 2-3 avatar and kind of this. also i was speaking before on lottary. i think u can put in the game the ppl can buy lottary for gold, and the reward is silk but not like 1-2k silk... about 50-500 and every second day . also im not finished yet , its only MY opinion to make balance between eu, ch. Everyone know if u want to farm on the last mobs or killing uniques u should do eu char. if u want pvp make CH char becouse there is only eu can win it means no fair for ch and who is just reached lv 80 and get set can see and leave straight. if its gonna change something in a future i wiull think about go back becouse its really nice server actually. and could be populated as well. and should look araound GM s on other Pservers wich is populated how they work. how they keep the ppl. u dont have to do the same no im telling u dont do. but try get something special like they do.
All the best regards Thomas

Ne haragudjatok de szerintem igyvan csak egy velemeny. Ha valtozik valami es jobb lesz akkor jovok!
Legjobbakat.

+1 Greetz Purple
Old 02/21/2015, 22:02   #342

i will play and test .. =)
Old 02/22/2015, 09:26   #343

is there really just around 60 players?
Old 02/22/2015, 12:03   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by leandropass View Post
i will play and test .. =)
You are welcome

Am i the only one who cannot connect?
I get " Failed to connect C8 Error" -.-

It works again
__________________________________________________ ___________________________
If there is any Gm around!
There are a lot of player leaving cause of gm's inactivity -.- fyi

DO SOMETHING!

Any new player pm ingame "Ripper" for help, plvl or anything else.
It s a realy good server but idk why the gm s are dead atm -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2015, 11:23   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper90 View Post
You are welcome

Am i the only one who cannot connect?
I get " Failed to connect C8 Error" -.-

It works again
__________________________________________________ ___________________________
If there is any Gm around!
There are a lot of player leaving cause of gm's inactivity -.- fyi

DO SOMETHING!

Any new player pm ingame "Ripper" for help, plvl or anything else.
It s a realy good server but idk why the gm s are dead atm -.-
Doesnt see a GM for 2 days and leave the server? Please read my previous comment, thats exactly what i was talking about.

Anyways, i was speaking with few people via skype and reading this. Im working on the job update.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
clean, no-mod, red sky, redsky, theblanker