Looking for a 110/120 cap D111
drop system JOB SYSTEM
FGW enabled " medium rate "
high exp / sp
max pc limit 2/3 ( 2 limit fgw .. 1 limit job )
NO REBIRTH AND NO AWAKEN
No need the ****** system of buying honor buffs.
No Open Market !!!!!!!
well balanced so everyone will be able to catch up
not made for whales who pay more to get more advantages
Hello, I am looking for a more Fresh server.
80 and on up to 110 cap. (can start at 80 and release over time)
No bots - unless it's a built in bot with IP limit/Hwid limit to 2 or less.
Play to win - Hard Rates - Slow XP - SP so it takes time and skill to level.
No extra dumb stuff, no messing with the alchemy to make it harder.
Deff English speaking - No toxic admins/GM
Multiple fortress to take, and good JOB rewards.
Looking for a server where I can get back into SRO. Haven't played this game for over a decade and would like a beginner friendly server where I can get back into the swing of things.
Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. First of all, I’d like to thank you in advance for your guidance. I’m looking for a server that supports the trader, hunter, and thief system, with all map routes enabled. I prefer a level cap of 100, and I’m fine with both Chinese and European characters as long as they’re balanced. It should have an integrated bot/macro system focused on leveling through quests (not boring or repetitive quests) and dungeons. I’m also looking for something long-term, with several years of stability guaranteed
I'am really disapointed about Psro servers, so many, always the same story, the guys are there only to make money for a short time.
It's before all a simple business, do you think it's possible to find one day a just balance beetween fun & money ?
At this day, i have try more than 30 Psro servers, all done or bad management.
I'am looking such a long time for a very simple Pserver with these functionnalities :
-80cap
-Only chinese
-No bullshit features like too many events
-No over crowded cave at Downhang
-No prizing money
Just the original SRO just optimized with 1000 pots packs stack for example, and some other simple and nice features, no more.
And not a server who announce 60lvl for example cap, and 2 weeks after they start new 70 cap, or a low rate, and an a day they decide to increase it, that's ruins completely the gameplay.
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg