I was looking for an complete silkroad experience (w/o joymax)
progressive cap 80-140 or 100-140 (long-term)
most recent files +fellow skills + etc
hard to lvl. 1 acc/hwip. max 2 acc/ip
bots allowed. (I really don`t like to let my computer on all night, wake up in the morning and see dat I got dced 10min after turning off my screen - cuz it sucz)
alpha/beta/recent-release servers. maybe info of an "about to be" project?
Hey guys.
Im looking for a strong pserver. Heres is what im looking for.
Searching for:
High population server, atleast 500+ online.
Any cap till cap 110
Active community
Active GM
NO BOTS Allowed!!!
Low XP rates.
Old job system
Dont want:
Useless coin systems
Sox items in npc
Rebirth systems and so on.
Basically im looking for good old experience, i want to level up with other peoples not only buy taxi. Need active community with no bots allowed please
Looking for a server, cap 70-90, where its mostly job based, low rates, i love the grind. Where you get sox with drops (sos-som-sun). Where ip limit is like 2-3 max, and its controlled, so i dont see people with 20 chars ruining the server. Also the main way to make gold is through trades or thiefing.
Hey guys. Looking for servers with highest population out there, didn't play for a loong while, and not sure where to start. I would welcome it if you could list out all the major servers for me ;; thanks
looking a server like origin online, silkroad latino or so on, I mean long term server. Not close like others. I am not looking a server for bla bla v2 bla bla season 7. Long Term Server. If you don't know, please don't write to me we will open server soon come and play. I am telling again what I am searching. Looking for long term server.
Sro paradise has many events and uniques . Easy to generate gold and silk. Was made for 3k players but now only 20 are active or so. If you like alchemy and uniques this is the server for you.
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg