Completely old iSro system or lil bit different, that means:
>60 or 70 cap (I don't like 80 but may I like it, if I don't have another chance )
>Extremely low rates (for everything), like x1, x3, not more
>NO BOTS ALLOWED (it's my purpose of playing a game, I don't want to see any ******* afk player)
>IF ANY BOT IS ALLOWED: IP limit must be 1 (maybe 2)
>I don't care other old stuff like alchemy window etc. but PvP capes were cool
well, maybe waiting for a miracle but I still have hope
I´m looking for
- Cap 80-100 PVP- Server
- Play2Win System
- IP-Limit at least at 2
- International one (Not only for Egy, Turkish, German etc. People)
Im looking for PVP server (which means instant max lvl)
-Cap: 70-90
-Atleast 50 players online
-Without useless edits
-Old job would be nice but its not necessary
Im looking forward to pm THX
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg