Looking for any server closest to the original thing. It can be CH only or CH & EU. 24/7 botting. 1x xp/sp rates (or close to it). Active server. Looking to be in 8 man grind parties. Any recommendations is great.
x cap 80 - 100
x mid to high rates - fast endlevel
x no grinding
x no bots
x no prize money
x active playerbase
x job war
x no coins
x free premium+
x only 1 char (PC / IP limit 1)
Is it really that hard to create a "normal" server, without frills, bots, macros, useless items, lotteries, etc.?
For years I've been posting here requesting a decent server, and still no decent one.
I understand that private server creators are aiming for revenue, but when are we going to start listening to the community?
I sincerely hope that people who think like me will like this post, not for recognition, but simply so that some creators will wake up and at least give it a try.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
PS :
CH only
80 Max
No bot no macro
Silks hours reward only !!!!
Is it really that hard to create a "normal" server, without frills, bots, macros, useless items, lotteries, etc.?
For years I've been posting here requesting a decent server, and still no decent one.
I understand that private server creators are aiming for revenue, but when are we going to start listening to the community?
I sincerely hope that people who think like me will like this post, not for recognition, but simply so that some creators will wake up and at least give it a try.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
PS :
CH only
80 Max
No bot no macro
Silks hours reward only !!!!
That's it, no need more
You have to accept that the server you are looking for won't hold long-term.
There are many servers like that which release every month but close because the population vanishes.
If you don't care about population, I recommend Aeternitas. It's not vanilla, it has a lot of custom stuff but nothing what you mentioned. The most important part would be non bot.
I would've also recommended SRProjects but they are bot based now, but in return totally vanilla, i would say around 90%.
Back with essentially the same list, nowadays I'm also okay with 110 cap and auto-macro system embedded within the game. Also, what's up with the 36/70 virus total providers finding viruses in many server files the servers use nowadays?
Back with essentially the same list, nowadays I'm also okay with 110 cap and auto-macro system embedded within the game. Also, what's up with the 36/70 virus total providers finding viruses in many server files the servers use nowadays?
a lot of the macros are flagged, just got a trust them even though they so anti bot
Looking for not p2w server with active community not full of bots
Best will be 70/80/90 cap but I looking other options
I've seen your request in the other thread. Right now, the only 3 servers that are truly free of any pay2win elements are:
SRProjects: 80 cap oldschool & vanilla gameplay, most online players of these 3 servers, but many AFK due to botting, silk via quest
NGE: 70 cap oldschool and 110 cap newschool server, 0 players most of the time but from time to time there are smaller groups, no bots
Aeternitas: 70 cap oldschool with many new custom content that does not destroy the base game, around 50 active players, no bots, silk via donation but only cosmetics in mall
Honstely, I'd recommend you start on Aeternitas (not only because I'm the admin of that server) but because it may feels like the most active one out of these 3. If you're interested then feel free to join the discord here:
I've seen your request in the other thread. Right now, the only 3 servers that are truly free of any pay2win elements are:
SRProjects: 80 cap oldschool & vanilla gameplay, most online players of these 3 servers, but many AFK due to botting, silk via quest
NGE: 70 cap oldschool and 110 cap newschool server, 0 players most of the time but from time to time there are smaller groups, no bots
Aeternitas: 70 cap oldschool with many new custom content that does not destroy the base game, around 50 active players, no bots, silk via donation but only cosmetics in mall
Honstely, I'd recommend you start on Aeternitas (not only because I'm the admin of that server) but because it may feels like the most active one out of these 3. If you're interested then feel free to join the discord here:
Aeternitas is amazing; I’ve been a regular here for four months and have been eagerly waiting for it to reopen!
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg