- only CH
- CAP 80 - 100
- clean files
- bot allowed
- usefull quests or higher EXP/SP rates
- server activities
- old job system
- PC/IP limit
- uniques with spawns
I dont want
- rebirth system
- op devils spirits, academy buffs, pets and so on
- coin system
- int and str uniques
Looking for a good Private server
Cap : 80/90/100 (CH) only
not based on deals and not more than 4 chars IP Limit
preferable not to be 1x rates i dont want to get the cap level in 2 weeks.
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a server with the following aspects:
Cap 90-100
Preferably Only CH, but EU is fine if properly balanced
Bot alllowed (NOT Macro, I wanna do other stuff on my PC While botting)
Low-Mid Rates
No Gift Silk system, If u give me silk for free, let it be real silk I can use and sell without limitations
No Fellow pets
No coin systems
Be Old school without fluff systems and way too much auto event
Old job system with balanced rewards for trading / robbing
Normal uniques + Medusa + Roc only, so no arabian uniques
Uniques should give proper rewards, like Immo & Astral + Magic PoP, Silk, etc..
No over the top SoX System, I want the soc to be last tier +0,5 or +1 so new players wont get gatekeeped for no reason. The point of isro at cap 100 was you could just make a 98 +7 wep with a +5 fb set and you were among the bests already. I want the same acessibility in a private server.
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a server with the following aspects:
Cap 90-100
Preferably Only CH, but EU is fine if properly balanced
Bot alllowed (NOT Macro, I wanna do other stuff on my PC While botting)
Low-Mid Rates
No Gift Silk system, If u give me silk for free, let it be real silk I can use and sell without limitations
No Fellow pets
No coin systems
Be Old school without fluff systems and way too much auto event
Old job system with balanced rewards for trading / robbing
Normal uniques + Medusa + Roc only, so no arabian uniques
Uniques should give proper rewards, like Immo & Astral + Magic PoP, Silk, etc..
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a server with the following aspects:
Cap 100-110
CH/EU
Bot alllowed (NOT Macro, I wanna do other stuff on my PC While botting)
Low-Mid Rates
No coin systems
Be Old school without fluff systems and way too much auto event
Old job system with balanced rewards for trading / robbing
Normal uniques + Medusa + Roc only, so no arabian uniques
Uniques should give proper rewards, like Immo & Astral + Magic PoP, Silk, etc..
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg