Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PrisonGaming: Two years later.. :: 500x XP/SP :: Advanced GM Team :: HELP STRESS TEST

Discussion on PrisonGaming: Two years later.. :: 500x XP/SP :: Advanced GM Team :: HELP STRESS TEST within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PrisonGaming: Two years later.. :: 500x XP/SP :: Advanced GM Team :: HELP STRESS TEST

PrisonGaming: a community that has lasted since December 2010 providing servers for Minecraft and Terraria and now its biggest project has just gone live: Silkroad Online.

The team
Some of you who used to play over at SyndicateSRO and TomorrowLandSRO will remember Hawkzeh; one of the two GM's that tried to keep the SyndicateSRO community intact whilst the owner was away doing other things and with help from RoadRunner, it worked.. until the owner ran away with the thousands he'd made from silk sales, leaving hundreds scammed and pissed off and they had every reason to be. Now it's Hawkzeh's turn to run a server and this time, scamming is out of the vocabulary.

Managers:
Hawkzeh
vgmddg

Game Masters:
Rubbix
Daoutlaw
cubim1
stiligFox
Quinx

We feel that six players with GM access will suffice. Let's be honest: it's better than none!

The server
At the moment, we're packing..
Dual Intel Xeon 5420 2.5Ghz: two processors, four cores each.
16GB DDR2 RAM
Dedicated 1gbps up/downlink port

As time goes by, that'll be upgrading dependant on how many players the server attracts. The more players, the better the server. I hope to be able to sit players on a 32-core, 96GB RAM Storm server from LiquidWeb.

The features
  • Level 110 cap
  • Chinese/European races
  • Fortress Wars enabled and working
  • All instances working
  • Based on vSRO 1.188 files - most bugs fixed!
  • Server hosted in CHina
  • (Soon to be) Custom client features
  • Botting allowed for up to three characters only - that should be enough for a STR, an INT and a healer/resurrecter.
  • Advanced GM Team to help with any account issues

ONE WEEK ONLY: The stress test
The server needs to find its limits and we need your help to hit the limit.. if there is one. Every six or twelve hours, all accounts will be levelled up to 110 and given 10 million SP, 1 billion gold and 5000 silk. Unique monsters will regularly be spawned for you to "pwn lyk ub3r l33tz". One week afterwards, all the characters will be wiped so you can start your characters for real. Please refrain from asking for the items you bought during testing phase to be added to your new character. Also please don't ask for someone to go and make you level 110 during testing phase. You will get all the testing perks, just not instantaneously.

The story
PrisonGaming began in December 2010 and it struggled like crazy to get off the ground. For almost a year and a half, the community only survived on donations alone and it was tight financing. We could only afford the smallest of servers to which needed restarting three times a week to reduce the RAM usage of server software. I started working and the community was able to be properly financed and it's all been looking up from there. I've always wanted to run my own private server for Silkroad Online but I never had the time, the money or the knowledge to do so. This is why it's happening now. (Not stabbing at short-term servers but) a lot of the new servers have been shutting down after a few months of being online. That will not be happening to PrisonGaming and, in fact, it would be amazing if the communities from ZSZC, SyndicateSRO and TomorrowLandSRO all came together to play once again. It was fun and there would be some days where I needed to get away from things in life and the communities allowed me to do that. This server needs a welcoming community that I know the Silkroad community can provide.
Anyone is welcome.

The links
Download:
Register:
Forums:
EPvP Backlink:

Server status:

(Images will be added later)
Old 04/13/2013, 10:30   #2

dont have a website?
Old 04/13/2013, 10:32   #3

great
Old 04/13/2013, 10:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by daliussz View Post
dont have a website?
We do. Our current home page at is just a quick one I sketched up in Dreamweaver. I find that the website at manages content easier, therefore I will be changing it to that.
Old 04/13/2013, 10:36   #5

i will join after beta
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2013, 10:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by daliussz View Post
i will join after beta
Fantastic! See you in the game!
Old 04/13/2013, 11:42   #7

Stop this ****...and start a 150X exp 110 pve server with 10k free silk I think most of all are searching for this kind of server
Old 04/13/2013, 12:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobHater View Post
Stop this ****...and start a 150X exp 110 pve server with 10k free silk I think most of all are searching for this kind of server
You're more than welcome to go ahead and be the one to make that server. You don't have to wait for someone to do it for you.
Old 04/13/2013, 14:05   #9

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobHater View Post
Nope, decent players aren't looking for that kind of bullshit servers. As for RoadRunner... I remember this ******* ******* - he scammed few hundred dollars from me after I've opened his server >.<
Old 04/13/2013, 15:02   #10

Gold x? cuz 1lvl mob droped 32gold.....
Old 04/13/2013, 15:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignelizzz View Post
Gold x? cuz 1lvl mob droped 32gold.....
I shall check that for you: probably didn't alter it correctly. I'll alter it to at least 50k to 100k gold per kill. Thanks for letting me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Nope, decent players aren't looking for that kind of bullshit servers. As for RoadRunner... I remember this ******* ******* - he scammed few hundred dollars from me after I've opened his server >.<
Ah, really? Didn't know that. o_o Well to be completely honest, he hasn't done anything. I just popped him in that bit cos I felt weird saying I was the only decent GM on SyndicateSRO when he was fine.
Old 04/13/2013, 15:17   #12

wt.f is that??? lol...
Old 04/13/2013, 15:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LustArmy_ View Post
wt.f is that??? lol...
Kinda confused at what you're pointing at. o_o
Old 04/13/2013, 18:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyhawkz View Post
I shall check that for you: probably didn't alter it correctly. I'll alter it to at least 50k to 100k gold per kill. Thanks for letting me know!

Ah, really? Didn't know that. o_o Well to be completely honest, he hasn't done anything. I just popped him in that bit cos I felt weird saying I was the only decent GM on SyndicateSRO when he was fine.
Please do not make gold drop rate too high, i'd rather have you lower have you lower some npc prices.

Also, where are the gms and managers from?
Old 04/13/2013, 18:55   #15

elite*gold: 1
Is there anyone online cuz I logged on there were no parties or any players...

Very advanced I just managed to shut down your server! Great job

Tags
australia, prisongaming, private, server, silkroad