Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

..::Flash-Online::..Cap-130.14D.Come and Play!::..

Discussion on ..::Flash-Online::..Cap-130.14D.Come and Play!::.. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/28/2013, 16:05   #46

elite*gold: 0
New Informations!
Old 01/28/2013, 20:51   #47

who saying bad words to turks
they are real moron on the world
idiot kids first goo look to mirror and see ur **** face *******
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 23:32   #48

free silk or no why you dont answer this qustion ?dont tell me event for silk ?im askin you simple qustion is any free silk or no?
Old 01/29/2013, 03:50   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMIANO View Post
free silk or no why you dont answer this qustion ?dont tell me event for silk ?im askin you simple qustion is any free silk or no?
What do U think ,if they are making EVENT`s for silk its mean free or NOT???
Are u f**in noobe??? Offcorse its FREE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin_cezar View Post
All i can say about this server : SHIT !
you ain't got no clue ( turkish kids ) about what does mean to have a balanced cap/rates server . for example 80 cap is 10-15x or a lil more . 90 cam is 25-30x . 100 is 50x 110 is 100x or more . 120 is 250x or more 130 is kinds 350-400x . i won't teach you about gaming . be wise !
Dear cosmin_cezar!
Did u ever played ISRO ????? do u know what is that mean to kill Uruchi on lv 35 with other people? did u ever try? Do u know what is that mean , Playing with other people or form PT to go and kill Demon or Medusa? Its all feeling ISRO! Because everybody started Ksro/Isro ...and i think that player how still play on Isro or other Private Server and they liked to play with others and Join in a Group / Guilds and continue Playing they gonna understand this Server and the Rate !
And that " 2 weeks to max lvl 130" its not happy botting time!!!! its happy Online Playing time ,and killing Uniques with other players together !!! not just Botting!

Now they fixed almost every small bugs i think ,i can say its a 99% working Server without Issues! and IF u find any bug and u tell to GM`s they will fix it in few days maximum!

SILK: u can buy it, OR U can join to events where u can Have FREE SILK! its all about game! if u Play and u are online and u join to event and the event gift its silk ITS MEAN FREEEEE!!! (but if my informations are good now they have Vote for Silk too (1 more chance for FREE SILK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 01/29/2013, 12:05   #50

we made a new website Its got free silk options(Reffereals,Vote for Silk,and lottery). And we make silk events at the game. Come and try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2013, 22:14   #51

New Cap!
New Skills!
New Rates!
New Mobs,Uniques!
Old 03/06/2013, 06:19   #52

where?
where?