Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release - FT Fish and Flash Auto Play

Discussion on Release - FT Fish and Flash Auto Play within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Release - FT Fish and Flash Auto Play

Guys,this hack is a install of the Fish Hack by ŠLazeboy and the Apollon Flash Hack v2 by Naworia. The diference: its create the Starter.exe - jump the update process and the Flash.exe - executed automatically from the shortcurt in the desktop and copy the Resource files of Fish Hack. After install (Attention, the install dont show nothing, but the shortcurt appears in the Desktop. The shortcurt run automatically the two hacks.

PS.: You may need to run as administrator.
Only works on 32 bits. For 64 bits, download the and execute normally the 64bits file (dont work with this Auto Play).

- Queued - but Avast online scan dont detected nothing.

Sorry for my bad english, i am brazillian.
Nathan Chaussę

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REQUEST: auto fish
06/19/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
back in 2Moons A2 (waaay back) i used to edit my vermillions to trigger on mp same with kamins totrigger on hp change the 12,0,0,12, to 17,0,0,17 to trigger on hp 18 for mp with hex editing Now i was wondering if any1 would be bored enough to make a ce script for autofish idk if its on unground or not neither am i intrested in learning the langue if u dont want to give, so be it xD
Auto Fish
03/24/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Is it possible to make fish work like auto pots? reason: -fish are not affected by blow/mana shock -way less cooldown -most of the time a nice effect after (healing over time) if so, could somebody make a auto pot/fish CE script with array off bytes? tvm
*[Request]:Auto Fish Bot*
01/17/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey, i was wondering if anyone knows or could make a auto fishing bot that i could have that works with 2moons (5.6.1). thanks.
Auto Fish Using?
01/18/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, is it possible to change the data.pak so that he use Fishes automatically? Like: When u turn unter 60% HP he takes a HP recover fish?