Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creddy Avengers - Loki: 80Cap, Classic Gameplay

Discussion on Creddy Avengers - Loki: 80Cap, Classic Gameplay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2012, 20:21   #886

elite*gold: 0
Hey , whats the sox drop rate in here ?
Old 09/02/2012, 20:36   #887

Quote:
Originally Posted by justc0me View Post
Hey , whats the sox drop rate in here ?
for turks 100% kanka hhhh
for us(no turks): never sox ;( hhhh madarbeech
Old 09/02/2012, 20:39   #888

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcspangen View Post
for turks 100% kanka hhhh
for us(no turks): never sox ;( hhhh madarbeech

Reality but anyways .. whats the sox drop ?
Old 09/02/2012, 20:41   #889

Phoenix_1377

This cannot be that hard to understand, that this turkish admin, isn't improving the server and caring about anything.

The economy is ****, turks are botting 24/7, there is almost no more job wars and just because he doesn't give a ****.

THAT is the REASON we LEAVE, because he's not CARING. We can even play on iSRO, with that kind of admin.

Adding more areas to even bot more, wow awesome!!!
Old 09/02/2012, 20:42   #890

iam talking real shizzle brah... turks got over 15-20 suns ^^

while the others got nothing anyways rates 1x thats what he said
Old 09/02/2012, 20:51   #891

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Check 5 pages - in this thread .. @Bold , youre right .
BTW , Your actions against this server already known to anyone if he saw you .. the reaction will be (He left because of fw)
You , just can't explain well .,
Can't explain well ? You just can't read lol.

Let's see the posts I made about leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
What can we do bot ? we won't drop suns it's shit 24/7 bot no pvp no job wars no events I never saw an event yet tbh
Quote:
I left the server now yeah, way too many players from my guild (that means the English community is getting smaller) left.

Hence there won't be a change in the Turkish players in the server I won't be back in this server.

Quote:
Everyone is leaving from Revelations so .... I'm not gonna play with 5 english speaking guys
Quote:
99% of the server is turkish now that's the problem, and also there is no fun at all everyone is botting I had to ask the guildleaders of Hate & Thiefunion many times for a guild war to have some fun everytime it was like 'no men ALLLLL afk botting menZ' fun server is fun *sarcasm*

also there is no <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="#">job</a> encouragement.
QottoZ is the one that tries to make the server active in pvp/job but nobody is coming because they're afk botting -.-''

it's boring and idc about the FW either but 1x a week is just too less for a 24/7 afk botting server
Now tell me I can't explain or you just can't read ? ^^

Not to forget this post

Quote:

Also you just lost like 100 players because of this, you have 0 ingame suppport you got the worst team ever, because you just let the sevrerbot 24/7, okay botting is okay i agree with it 24/7 botting is cool, but ffs DO SOMETING Im just a simple player the guild leader of revelations in facts, but ffs what the fuck I asked 15x for a guild war just made 2 gw's that''s lready shitty, and also c'mon dude that's the only action this server has, and I'm done with asking for gw's there are no wars at this server and just 1 fucking FW [per week ( won't chagne because fucktards are corrupting thigs poll ) and also the worst time for international players ( for turks the best ofc. because almost no English speaking player can play sro at this time because they don't pray & play games at this time )

Because I'm probably leaving the server because of poor management, and letting polls get corruped, and also letting the server die while watching their paypal account getting more & more money.

bb gn8
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 20:58   #892

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Can't explain well ? You just can't read lol.

Let's see the posts I made about leaving.

Now tell me I can't explain or you just can't read ? ^^
Well , Maybe your posts were -80 page . I started to read this argument here from the page 79 and then , wasnt active reading.
Also , take a look @ my posts too (To make sure Im not against you)
Quote:
Listen , Completly your words are true as should be .
But , In fact I'm a muslim . (Not a turk) but , I dont like who's saying (Allah yok) nor (Allah is one) . Why do I say that? We are not alone in this game , Someone is christian / any other religion . which force me to stop saying that around .
but , believe me . kids will never understand my words/yours . They will say 'OMGGGGGG HE HATE AAAAAAS OMQQQQQQQQQQ'

Quote:
Do you know why do I hate most of turks?
Because they doesnt show 'respect'
If they knew what does it mean , believe me . Sro life will be better
Quote:
Stop rage about religions ..
and sarkolata . You should ban who's joining any religion in game . in fact , any insulting too .
To make anyone stop using the religion as a weapon against non-muslims . Some people getting mad when they see (ALLAH IS ONE) 'and I meant capital because Turkish write it like that' . and some ppl getting mad when they see (Allah yok) 'Including me'
Then , to stop that shit , you've to ban any religion speech happen in your server .
Old 09/02/2012, 21:02   #893

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="#">Phoenix</a> 1337 View Post
Well , Maybe your posts were -80 page . I started to read this argument here from the page 79 and then , wasnt active reading.
Also , take a look @ my posts too (To make sure Im not against you)
Those posts I showed ya were from 82,85,86,87 or something ;-)

Btw idc if you're against me or not, my point is I'm just talking to a wall -.-
Old 09/02/2012, 21:04   #894

Received Thanks: 1,152
Let's face it the Server needs Improvements.

New Botting Term called Light Botting :

You need to watch your Bot and watching 5-10 Goldbot's isn't that easy. If you're afk it results into a ban.

There are 2 Options now because of the Goldbots :

Higher SoX Droprate

Since most Players used Free/Paid Proxies to Bot 10-32 (Yes , some Guy owns 32 Goldbots on this Server -.-*) Goldbots the Economy just got ****** up soon or later you have to pay with Sun Items to get things like Avatars or Premium ...

The second would be a totally Wipe

New Player's already have a hard time due of the unstable Economy like you need +7-+9 Items to Trade for other Items or Item Mall Items.

A Wipe would totally a new beginning without such "Illegal obtained Sun Items"

IP Limit to 1 or 2!

Let us assume we got a IP Limit of 6 Accounts.

That means you can use 1 Main Character and 5 Goldbots , get a Proxy and get another 6 Goldbots , again and again ...

IP Limit 1 prevents that since you can only Bot with 1 Account / IP.

If someone buys a Proxy he can bot just 2 Goldbots and not 11/12 Goldbots.

New Chatfilter

Adding "Allah and Yok" into the Chatfilter will result that People's will think twice about it.
Saying both things "Should" be forbidden and the Player's are receiving a Ban for bringing Religion into this Server.

(Allah Yok and Allah is one mentions ***/Allah so it also brings the Religion into the Game)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 21:49   #895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post

You need to watch your Bot and watching 5-10 Goldbot's isn't that easy. If you're afk it results into a ban.

Higher SoX Droprate

Since most Players used Free/Paid Proxies to Bot 10-32 (Yes , some Guy owns 32 Goldbots on this Server -.-*) Goldbots the Economy just got ****** up soon or later you have to pay with Sun Items to get things like Avatars or Premium ...

New Player's already have a hard time due of the unstable Economy like you need +7-+9 Items to Trade for other Items or Item Mall Items.

IP Limit to 1 or 2!

That means you can use 1 Main Character and 5 Goldbots , get a Proxy and get another 6 Goldbots , again and again ...

New Chatfilter

Adding "Allah and Yok" into the Chatfilter will result that People's will think twice about it.
Saying both things "Should" be forbidden and the Player's are receiving a Ban for bringing Religion into this Server.

(Allah Yok and Allah is one mentions ***/Allah so it also brings the Religion into the Game)
are u a gm in loki ?
Old 09/02/2012, 22:00   #896

Hate guild anthem :
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 22:14   #897

I Bet they still sing that song even though they can be like 20-30+years old
Old 09/02/2012, 22:24   #898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post

Higher SoX Droprate

Since most Players used Free/Paid Proxies to Bot 10-32 (Yes , some Guy owns 32 Goldbots on this Server -.-*) Goldbots the Economy just got fucked up soon or later you have to pay with Sun Items to get things like Avatars or Premium ...

IP Limit to 1 or 2!

New Chatfilter

(Allah Yok and Allah is one mentions God/Allah so it also brings the Religion into the Game)

yeah do it - totally wipe do it and rest too But they wont do it cuz turks gonna make chargeback and their money lost
Old 09/02/2012, 22:29   #899

GM better delete sox will be better...all will stop bot with 5-10 acc and just doing alchemy gw pvp and etc.......Or server will died like Thor...
Old 09/02/2012, 22:31   #900

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Actually , the IP limit is bypassable (muhaha.jpg)
I wont say the way that you could break it but , it isnt about proxies .
and @server admin : Make the sox rate 1x , and do real ip block script
Closed Thread