Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creddy Avengers - Loki: 80Cap, Classic Gameplay

Discussion on Creddy Avengers - Loki: 80Cap, Classic Gameplay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2012, 19:36   #871

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Well , the problem consider in that turkish guild won the fw . While the full allah-yok guild can't win it .
Old 09/02/2012, 19:39   #872

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Well , the problem consider in that turkish guild won the fw . While the full allah-yok guild can't win it .
I have a feeling we're talking to a wall here.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/02/2012, 19:42   #873

elite*gold: 0
well outlaw u just left the server , so why ur still crying and spamm with ur useless posts ?
and i'll tell u it again,creddy isn't playsro ( because playsro had a gay team )
edit:-Loki 548/1000 (ONLINE) nothing changed when u left.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2012, 19:44   #874

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŧǿρĤ View Post
well outlaw u just left the server , so why ur still crying and spamm with ur useless posts ?
and i'll tell u it again,creddy isn't playsro ( because playsro had a gay team )
Still they had active in-game supports/mods
Old 09/02/2012, 19:46   #875

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolIXuK View Post
Still they had active in-game supports/mods
supports/mods ? what they are doing for u ? nothing , that a **** and there is another **** at playsro the " corruption " and the idiot elder
Old 09/02/2012, 19:48   #876

Dude , because someone can not take the fw from 'turks' , what should he do?
If he stayed in the server (OMQQQQ YOU LOSE AGAINST TURKS)
If he left (nobody cares)
So , nothing to do here/
Old 09/02/2012, 19:48   #877

Quote:
edit:-Loki 548/1000 (ONLINE) nothing changed when u left.
I never said there would change anything if I left, just so you know I'm not so full of myself as you are ^^

Creddy < playsro atm, atleast the playsro team offered some support, creddy doesn't have any support.

Quote:
Dude , because someone can not take the fw from 'turks' , what should he do?
If he stayed in the server (OMQQQQ YOU LOSE AGAINST TURKS)
If he left (nobody cares)
So , nothing to do here/
I don't understand you anymore, against who are you talking xD?
And about what cuz you keep talking about FW, we're not talking about FW O.o
Old 09/02/2012, 19:52   #878

Quote:
supports/mods ? what they are doing for u ? nothing , that a **** and there is another **** at playsro the " corruption " and the idiot elder
They were helping people and watching chat all the time also there's no botting 24/7 ( im not defending them but saying how it looks) u're probably didn't even played there and saying ****** things, yes there was a corruption.
Old 09/02/2012, 19:54   #879

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
I never said there would change anything if I left, just so you know I'm not so full of myself as you are ^^

Creddy < playsro atm, atleast the playsro team offered some support, creddy doesn't have any support.

I am talking about the reason this fail spam started in the thread about turks .
Admin said (Anyone say allah-yok in global , getting ban) Many did it and got a ban . Some turks cant understand that somebody like you can't see the word of (Allah is one) and they do it becuase they believe its a madness for kind of you people . Then , fw token by a turks from you .. You said you'll leave because of this / any **** .
FOR *** SAKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO
Old 09/02/2012, 19:54   #880

Quote:

creddy network is much better than playsro, with a real professional management team.
comon xD the real reason is the fw

Quote:
They were helping people and watching chat all the time also there's no botting 24/7 ( im not defending them but saying how it looks) u're probably didn't even played there and saying shitty things, yes there was a corruption.
are u kidding me ?
i the first moderator at heaven realm ( the first server for goplaynetwork A.K.A playsro ) and about the support , its easy creddy owners can do this i guess
the point at this flamewar not the support and events u know what i talking about.
Old 09/02/2012, 19:57   #881

Quote:
I have a feeling we're talking to a wall here.

You cant bring sense to them , like i said they'll keep saying that we left cause of FW..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2012, 20:01   #882

Quote:
I am talking about the reason this fail spam started in the thread about turks .
Admin said (Anyone say allah-yok in global , getting ban) Many did it and got a ban . Some turks cant understand that somebody like you can't see the word of (Allah is one) and they do it becuase they believe its a madness for kind of you people . Then , fw token by a turks from you .. You said you'll leave because of this / any **** .
FOR *** SAKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO
Read again, you totally misunderstood what we're talking about, we're talking about people that say allah is one ( they should also get banned IMO ) IF you ban people for saying allah yok

And also I didn't leave cuz of the FW, I left because players are leaving ( english speaking ones ) and I'm not gonna play on a Turkish server rofl.

Once again, Mr Phoenix learn to read before you post stuff it's ******* annoying
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2012, 20:05   #883

Quote:
Read again, you totally misunderstood what we're talking about, we're talking about people that say allah is one ( they should also get banned IMO ) IF you ban people for saying allah yok

And also I didn't leave cuz of the FW, I left because players are leaving ( english speaking ones ) and I'm not gonna play on a Turkish server rofl.

Once again, Mr Phoenix learn to read before you post stuff it's ******* annoying
Check 5 pages - in this thread .. @Bold , youre right .
BTW , Your actions against this server already known to anyone if he saw you .. the reaction will be (He left because of fw)
You , just can't explain well .,
Old 09/02/2012, 20:07   #884

Quote:
are u kidding me ?
i the first moderator at heaven realm ( the first server for goplaynetwork A.K.A playsro ) and about the support , its easy creddy owners can do this i guess
the point at this flamewar not the support and events u know what i talking about.
Yeah they can but they're not doing this $_$... and the playsro had good support at the Zeus server when it first opened don't know now ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2012, 20:11   #885

Quote:
Yeah they can but they're not doing this $_$... and the playsro had good support at the Zeus server when it first opened don't know now ...
you're right at this point, they should get some supporters and gms active and free to do events for the players.
Closed Thread