Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What are you looking for in a Server?

Old 03/18/2012, 15:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter_ View Post
Send links if you can.
#edited

Old 03/18/2012, 15:42   #17

Received Thanks: 1,532
looking for a server with reborn system that has high exp. Alchemy system similar to Glory servers. Custom job rewards.
*Wish there was a system where your last 10 lvls you only get exp from jobbing.

Old 03/18/2012, 16:57   #18

a serwelere w/o turks might be booooriing . turks are like that kind of "Thing" that u can rape and no1 cares ... if u know that i mean xD

huge sox rate ...farm silk at mobs .. cap 90 ...w/12D skils like silkroad salvation took skils from lvl 90 to 70, functional BA .... ...PvE not PvP ...new job sistem . With BA coins wich u can find in BA or from quest buy som sun equip/wepons like in Silkroad-R ....sp/exp low rate (i dont wanna get lvl max in 1-2 days)would be cool FGW for who wants som weapon Not SUN new pets .. uniqs spam scrools....and a bot ofc.. with ip limit snow flake event with avatar or such reword ..make this server a lil bit harder ... a serweler where every1 has the same items -->**** ///but the most important is the comunity ...dont let the ppl get boring
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2012, 17:02   #19

100 Cap server preferable PvP. No free silks needed. Just job based and BA. Starting items could be SoS. Donating gets you SoM and SoSun. NEW Avaters would be more exepensive than NORMAL OLD 1's. Could be bought with BA Coins or Silk. Devil (Angel , yellow and 20% normal devil) also for BA Coins. Donation system prefarble to be World Wide payments. Use more than 1 method. Not only Paypal but uKash and the other ****. Make a difference and get a reseller. Dont bann turks and egyptians, it wouldnt make the game as fun as it was, there would be no fights no noobs and no pking. Have the new job system in-put. Put the unique scrolls in the item all. This a dream server people would love to have.

Old 03/18/2012, 19:48   #20

Alot of you made some good points. I am going to keep this post active and I am going to hold a meeting with my server dev.

Also yes the drop rate on trade npc's can be changed. Our server goes with the old jobbing system. Our starter items are nothing really to corrupt a game. After we get plenty of people on the server I may start the fw everyday. Also the guild war incentive I will get that implemented as having special yellow titles put on the guild. We also already started making unions only having 2 guilds in them as you dont want a server that is ruled by 5 of the best guilds.

As homberger said we dont tolerate anykind of the turkish or egy ways of pvpin and disrespect they bring to the server. Anytime you have a problem with someone screenshot it and bring it my attention I will look and issue chat bans accordingly. We want to make a friendly, compeitive server and any or all ideas everyone has here can be put into perspective. Ofcourse these ideas cannot take place over nite but I believe most of them we can implement with some direction from you guys the players. Please keep the suggestions coming in as I will compile a list and bring them all up to the server dev's and see what we can do.

**EDIT** Also I seen someone say a reborn system. This is something ive been testing and working on to see how well it goes. But I am calling it 2nd Life. Also when its implemented it is something that can only be done once as we dont want someone with 500k hp when new people join and then its nearly impossible for them to kill them. Also our rates are kinda in the mid range. If this server is successful I will be opening up another server which will be a pvp server or a low rate server.

Mbot is allowed as Doad the coder of mbot tests stuff on our server. He is actually one of the gm's on Divine Sro.
Old 03/18/2012, 21:03   #21

70/100-130 is **** IMO.
70 doesn't really have enough content to work with, 100 sucks for grinding but is nice for uniques, 110 has been done 1,000 times, 120-130 just sucks since Joymax did copy & paste.

90 cap is rare and I think most would enjoy it more, 80 is too common.
I'd add 90 cap, SRO-R skills, SoM 1D-8D +5 FB, 9D normal NPC with high rates, add custom Roc to match 90 cap, Jangan cave B1/B2 + B5/B6 with modified uniques.
I'd also add a little bit of SP to get players started [maybe 50k?]

Edit: Also nerf Euro some [ex: remove black res]
The problem is that people need an incentive to join, which is why I said SoM +5 FB items up until 8D, do not make this server around Battle Arena, most people will just go AFK if they start to lose... Infinity road does it and it failed hard.
Old 03/18/2012, 21:04   #22

I'm looking for players,gold,unique mobs in a server most the time.
Old 03/18/2012, 21:15   #23

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,694
The server rates should fit with the server cap. Not too low and not too high.
A server without bugs would be awesome, but this is almost impossible.
Some custom items/changes should be adjusted.

Botting should be allowed

Some daily events, but not those annoying unique killing events which killer are mostly wizards/rogues.
Custom events or custom rewards from BA / CTF.

Based on PvP and Jobbing.

Alchemy rates should be high for the stats NOT the pluses, to not waste our whole playtime on pimping items.

Lagfree of course and stable.
Old 03/18/2012, 21:21   #24

^ I can agree.
I like alchemy to be +1-4 100%, the rest 1x, I'm at a server that has that with special lucky powders, everybody is running around with +10 sets, it's stupid.
I also hate alchemy like Atomix and such where +x-y is 100% where you have to have a +12 set and +20 weapon just to have a chance.

I've always thought it would be cool to have good alchemy BUT have a cap on the plus limit.
Ex: Alchemy 2x but the + limit would be +10, that way everybody would eventually get +10 everything and it would be a balanced server since everyone's gear is the same +.

Another problem is mbot, automatic vigor + HP grains + pill bug = unkillable Euros
Old 03/18/2012, 22:39   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah890 View Post
Another problem is mbot, automatic vigor + HP grains + pill bug = unkillable Euros
we got almost only people who agree if you say dont use mbot in pvp, and at our weekly PvP-Events its forbidden to use mBot.
I think our server is balanced, but yeah our Owners will need to work on the Job-System.
and I agree with no black-ress skill too because that destroys every Job/Guild-war/PvP-System.
Old 03/18/2012, 23:23   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRocks View Post
a server without turks and egyptians

That would be perfect!
Old 03/19/2012, 02:31   #27

That sounds great, I saw earlier somebody mentioned that people who cause trouble get banned. It could be a set rule to not use the pill option with mbot or else the player would face a penalty.
On the other hand you could remove vigor grains from npc and drop along with hp grains.
You guys actually seem to care about the community, as long as you don't set the cap to 100+ I'll give the server a try.
Old 03/19/2012, 05:29   #28

Right now our server cap is 120. The reason we raised it from lvl 110 to 120 is because we had a server full of whiners that wanted 12d. Now within 12d wise I am looking for suggestions to make our server more popular and fun then any other server. Im willing to listen to the community so we can get feedback and I will hold a meeting with my server dev to see what we can do and cannot do. If anyone would like to talk to me directly I will post our teamspeak addy and you can jump on my ts3 and talk to me directly. Im open to hear any suggestions anyone might have.

Teamspeak 3 Address: 64.79.106.137 Standard port. And we dont have a password on it. If the time comes to where we get some kids in their that want to rage we will either password it or make it to where only members can see channels and people.
Old 03/19/2012, 05:38   #29

Free Silk : + 12DG : +

120 CaP : +

Everything is BugLeSS...
Old 03/19/2012, 05:43   #30

Ok guys and girls so far reading threw here this is what ive seen a majority of people wanting. Also right now our alchemy system is at what everyone wants. Our stones are set pretty high to where you wont go threw 200 stones to get str 7 on something. The plus system is set at 1 threw 4 is 100%. +5 is 90% +6 is 80& +7 is 70% and anything above +7 is like 50% and drops down fast. So you wont see everyone running around with +20 or anything like that.But here is the list I have so far to discuss with my server dev to see what can work and what cant.

1. Add somekind of system to where you get sun weps and armor from doing trade or jobbing. Maybe base it off points like in the honor system.

2. Add a special yellow title to guilds who win in a war. Maybe setup a pot of gold that each event a guild can win the jackpot.

3. Make unions either non existent or limited to only 2 guilds.

4. Uniques spawn other places then where they are suppose to. EX: Tigergirl spawns in dw somewhere.

5. Remove black res from the skills. Lessen or remove warrior skins.

6. Work on a reborn system.

7. Maybe make it to your last 10 lvl's you can only get exp from jobbing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also to let I forget the guys name but as far as Sox rates go for trade run npc's its possible to edit that drop rate. Me and the server dev os Divine Sro plan on totally redesigning this server into something you have never seen before. But it takes baby steps and takes us awhile as we dont have a full team of coders. But one thing we are implementing or going to try to implement is something they have WoW. You know how you have fractions in WoW well in sro we will have the same thing. And we will have another virtual machine with a seperate side for that faction. And you can do raids on either side. We are still working on the details of this and we got permission from blizzard to try to implement this system as its their idea. Let me know what you guys think about this. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

« Fetih Online 100 Cap 26.03.2012 | [New] Private Server CAP 80 »