Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

`sugestion please read

Discussion on `sugestion please read within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
`sugestion please read

So let me fast explain what Im suggestin..

I really want back to oldschool server cap 60 meybe 70 with sos drops only...
so now im askin you guys: is there any coder, who can do server like this? I mean make more feathures like special coins for jobbing or something like this, cuz im bored playin private servers with cap 100,110,120.. cap 80 was best, but, how many players have been playing at can 60? I bet not much.. cuz when i was playing at isro in 2005 servers were populated, and easy all time till cap 70,80 and till isrobot came.. Im sure u will like it, im sure there will be more fun than in server where are wizards 120lv Ff with staffs +11... IT IS ******* BORING. I want again make union trade runs, union thiefing.. It was cool, but gone... and i dont know... forever?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Sugestion
07/28/2011 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
i stumbled across this game and naturally i began to look for bots and such..now im curious which is the SAFEST..bot..im not exactly going for the best..or faster..or easist..more so the safeest..and i am well aware that any bot has a risk ..however if i can find a community favorate that has support and such i can make a more well educated decision. so if anyone can refer me to any bots..or "tools" or helpers that are good out there i would really appreciate it please and thanks
For MegaByte and Blaxpirit-sugestion- pls read :)
12/11/2010 - 12Sky2 - 14 Replies
Hey, First of all i wana thank MegaByte and Blax for the trainers, they are awsome and very very very useful in this game for leveling , boss hunt, etc, The past 2 months i've been war sitting war 112 for cp, drops and such. The thing is that im pissed over my head and angry on the ppl who use the trainers in wars, especially MegaByte's coz of his multi speed hack ( that is great for killing bosses faster)and revive to get the form.Is frustrating when a lvl 106 comes and speed multi's...
BOT SUGESTION
08/17/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
can someone make a hidden yangbug bot that works with any server? and withoud that annoyng metin2mod plz help ho u have any ideas?:(
[sugestion]
09/26/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I don't know if Topic is right.. but i suggest to make a list of programs, bots, macros from witch using someone got banned. So people would now witch programs are more risky and witch are not so detectable.