Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Sugestion

Discussion on Bot Sugestion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Sugestion

i stumbled across this game and naturally i began to look for bots and such..now im curious which is the SAFEST..bot..im not exactly going for the best..or faster..or easist..more so the safeest..and i am well aware that any bot has a risk ..however if i can find a community favorate that has support and such i can make a more well educated decision.

so if anyone can refer me to any bots..or "tools" or helpers that are good out there i would really appreciate it

please and thanks
Old 07/28/2011, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 2
the best and safest bots are ibot and kbot.
its basically the same bot..
i recommend you get kbot its 5 euro noGG and 15 euro GG (if you buy it directly from ivan)
at resellers it costs you 10 euro noGG and 20 euro GG
Old 07/28/2011, 16:26   #3

safest bots are Kbot and Ibot check the sticky and you will find all the information your lookin for
Old 07/28/2011, 21:05   #4

well im curious i checked out that info thread thing and it shows quite a few good tools however the two of the best that were mentioned so far are paid bots..now dont get me wrong i am cheap yes..but im not asking for a handout..and as much as i support this community and what you all do it would be harsh to stright out ask for a "paid" copy of this wouldnt it?...pointless for this community to create a bot that someone buys and posts it for free?..i was a user of UDO bot back in the day and after all that chaos i stoped and im just looking for some sugestions.
i also always wanted the stealth hacks or whatever it was called..anti-stealth that was rather difficult to obtain by other means then the proper way

i have also heard of a skylab bot..now im a fan of darkorbit which is actually why id rather come here for a bot then no life a 2nd account back to FE..(learned my lession for overbotting the first time)..but ive heard and am currently lookign at some skylab bots..which is probally the most time consuming thing seeing as you have to wait days and weeks for just 1 upgrade
again...any..sugestions? please and thanks..all your help and such is extremly appreciated

Edit:..so i should get the crasked version of Kbot or i bot?