Join us you won't regret
Btw people should stop going to high rate servers becouse they won't stay alive for a year -.-
Trust me, they will. Firstly, because servers of this kind are loved by players (including me). So.. I can make it easier for you to understand:
- High Rates = Many players = lots of silk buyers = money to maintain and keep server alive.
If you can't agree with me, don't even reply to my message.
Who would ever play in a server with 30x rates when there are those with 90x rates? Unless you don't have anything else to do in your life, but to play SilkRoad 24/7 and grind a year to get capped.
Trust me, they will. Firstly, because servers of this kind are loved by players (including me). So.. I can make it easier for you to understand:
- High Rates = Many players = lots of silk buyers = money to maintain and keep server alive.
If you can't agree with me, don't even reply to my message.
Who would ever play in a server with 30x rates when there are those with 90x rates? Unless you don't have anything else to do in your life, but to play SilkRoad 24/7 and grind a year to get capped.
As I said before, we don't work for gaining profit.
We ALREADY get enough money to purchase host, and server WILL be alive with those rates.
Year of 24/7 grind in x30? Bro, you are retarded.
And also some updates.
We have added avatars to item mall and changed silk price to more comfortable.
We have enabled Capture the Flag event.
We will enable Fortress War event in 00:00 GMT+2.
To make client work, you need to launch Silkroad online launcher and it will update itself.
Haters will hate..
BTW players will get more excited then they reach higher level on low-mid rate servers. it is bit harder than high, but more fun, like dimkacool said they wont forget FGW low-mid levels..
There is no point playing high-rates.. They live now well, but it is boring.. all maxed levels more kids ( who cant play on low rates (facepalm) )
And tell me the point of high rates..
You will play on various event on high but it get bored soon...
As I said before, we don't work for gaining profit.
We ALREADY get enough money to purchase host, and server WILL be alive with those rates.
Year of 24/7 grind in x30? Bro, you are retarded.
And also some updates.
We have added avatars to item mall and changed silk price to more comfortable.
We have enabled Capture the Flag event.
We will enable Fortress War event in 00:00 GMT+2.
To make client work, you need to launch Silkroad online launcher and it will update itself.
No, not I am - You are retarded. The thing I said about grinding 24/7 was sarcasm, well, unless your server's 'loyal' players do so. As far as I'm concerned, none of your players know about servers such as 'DiamondSRO'. Well, unless they came to your server from ePvP*. If they ever browsed the net for a better private server, I guess everybody would move from your server to dSRO or others. It's obvious, you can't disagree with me.
Well, it's their business what rates they wanna launch their server, NOT YOURS.
I think these rates are the best to play Silkroad.
With x30 you can level fast, also grind with friends, kill unique together. They just want you to actually PLAY for your own pleasure, the HIGH lvl isn't the point here.
THE POINT IS that ppl can PLAY the GAME for much longer time, not in 3-5 days, and OH I'm FF 110 LVL WIZZ!
High rates p-servers are for loosers, that don't know how to play Silkroad anymore.. Or should I say it's for KIDS... (facepalm) 1-2 days and you are 90+ .. It's just not a game.. It's rather private servers for testing all builds and their adv/disadv.
No, not I am - You are retarded. The thing I said about grinding 24/7 was sarcasm, well, unless your server's 'loyal' players do so. As far as I'm concerned, none of your players know about servers such as 'DiamondSRO'. Well, unless they came to your server from ePvP*. If they ever browsed the net for a better private server, I guess everybody would move from your server to dSRO or others. It's obvious, you can't disagree with me.
Almost everyone knows about dsro.
And as I said earlier, players will come from DSRO to lower rate servers, not the opposite way, because they will get bored.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmaliZius
This server sucked when it had an EMU platform. Even when it has vSRO files running, it's still a piece of shit.
GTFO lazy kid, go play DSRO and lvlup ff char in few days.
Also new UPDATE which will come 00:00 GMT+2 (After server restart)
We have fixed guild icons, now no white icons.
But player with guilds, which HAVE white icons now, will be required to reupload the picture after server restart.
And please, be civilisated and mature, please don't comment without playing, and if you don't like the server thread, and you won't play in it, don't comment either.
And as I said earlier, players will come from DSRO to lower rate servers, not the opposite way, because they will get bored.
GTFO lazy kid, go play DSRO and lvlup ff char in few days.
Also new UPDATE which will come 00:00 GMT+2 (After server restart)
We have fixed guild icons, now no white icons.
But player with guilds, which HAVE white icons now, will be required to reupload the picture after server restart.
Have fun.
Tell your players in your 'pro' website to try out diamond. They won't come back to you after they try it.
And yeah, I play dSRO, in Lynx I've already got my hybrid s/s nuker nearly FF. The reason I hate low rates is because I don't like grinding as well as other thousands of loyal diamond players. We like doing trade wars/pvp/fw, and such..
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcius01
low rate for kids start playing like normal player
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcius01
Haters will hate..
BTW players will get more excited then they reach higher level on low-mid rate servers. it is bit harder than high, but more fun, like dimkacool said they wont forget FGW low-mid levels..
There is no point playing high-rates.. They live now well, but it is boring.. all maxed levels more kids ( who cant play on low rates (facepalm) )
And tell me the point of high rates..
You will play on various event on high but it get bored soon...
What kind of Nova items does Dimka give you to camp in this thread 24/7? 50% of posts in this thread are yours, sir.
Reqruitment to LSRO Project. 01/19/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 17 Replies Hello.
I'm reqruiting people to my own project.
Firstly, this project has only lithuanians, but since we have some problems and I didn't find any lithuanian good coder / programmer / scripter who knows how to fix one or another bug, that really annoys me, so here I go.
Secondly, I don't need any comments about my server.
I recommend you to post only if you want to be in our team,
otherwise you will be reported.
At the moment there are only lithuanians in our team.