If you want to have good server with a lot of people .
Then you need to First do cap 80 with rates exp 10-20x and sp 15-25x , because its best cap ever.
After some time when 20-50% players will have farmed sp and max lvl . You could add cap 90 for more fun and lvluping. with 20-30x exp and sp 25-35x
Then after some time add 100lvl. with 30-40x and sp 35-45x
And last , do poll if anyone want for 100-120lvl.
If you want to have good server with a lot of people .
Then you need to First do cap 80 with rates exp 10-20x and sp 15-25x , because its best cap ever.
After some time when 20-50% players will have farmed sp and max lvl . You could add cap 90 for more fun and lvluping. with 20-30x exp and sp 25-35x
Then after some time add 100lvl. with 30-40x and sp 35-45x
And last , do poll if anyone want for 100-120lvl.
Its just my opinion ;D
And btw site design not cool enough ;D
Well, the cap thing is just our waste of time.
It's not worth to do that, better keep everything as it is
How u make this that u can see other players skill buff efects cuz on other servers based on vsro files u can't see that efects, only attack skills effects are vievable for other players. I think it's just some .pk2 modified yes?
How u make this that u can see other players skill buff efects cuz on other servers based on vsro files u can't see that efects, only attack skills effects are vievable for other players. I think it's just some .pk2 modified yes?
It is not , you can toggle it on... Most LT people know that :P
How u make this that u can see other players skill buff efects cuz on other servers based on vsro files u can't see that efects, only attack skills effects are vievable for other players. I think it's just some .pk2 modified yes?
Well basically I don't reveal any information about my software, but this bug may be caused because one gameserver doesn't load everything.
You need AT LEAST 2x gameservers to run server properly, and we are using 2 at the moment.
A Legit ******* private server? ***** are you on crack? **** your low rates and **** your quests. ESRO 7 is what this is. LOL smh. You people just don't get it! Focus on the end game content! and stop creating the same ole ****. Noob =.=
A Legit ******* private server? ***** are you on crack? **** your low rates and **** your quests. ESRO 7 is what this is. LOL smh. You people just don't get it! Focus on the end game content! and stop creating the same ole ****. Noob =.=
Reqruitment to LSRO Project. 01/19/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 17 Replies Hello.
I'm reqruiting people to my own project.
Firstly, this project has only lithuanians, but since we have some problems and I didn't find any lithuanian good coder / programmer / scripter who knows how to fix one or another bug, that really annoys me, so here I go.
Secondly, I don't need any comments about my server.
I recommend you to post only if you want to be in our team,
otherwise you will be reported.
At the moment there are only lithuanians in our team.