Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] db-bot quiestion

Discussion on [ZSZC] db-bot quiestion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC] db-bot quiestion

is it safe to bot on zszc?
Old 01/28/2011, 19:43   #2

Received Thanks: 2,823
Of course not.
They are banning botters.

However,I dunno how often they catch a bot,but I know they do ban botters whenever they catch one.

There are some tips which are making ban risk lower,but still...

1. Don't bot 24/7 - obviously human can't do such thing = bot.
2. Try to unstuck your characters as fast as possible if you see it running into a tree - how comes human runs into a tree continously? = bot.
3. Don't bot in spot where all other bots - GMs/spies are most likely moving in bot areas and reporting everyone = ban.

Another thing is that you shouldn't post your ingame account here.
ZSZC is watching this forum from time to time and I'm pretty sure they ban quite much people just because they publicly admitted that they bot on" XXXXX" nickname.
Old 01/28/2011, 19:45   #3

yeah i know that but can they detect somehow when i login with bot... cuz they added something like a antibot thing....
Old 01/28/2011, 19:51   #4

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asslicker View Post
yeah i know that but can they detect somehow when i login with bot... cuz they added something like a antibot thing....
No way,they can't.
Even joymax can so how few people which aren't even as powerfull as joymax can?

They are just making botting harded,but they will never know that you bot from the first login.
Thanks
1 User