Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC windows mode doesnt work

Discussion on ZSZC windows mode doesnt work within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC windows mode doesnt work

Help....windows mode doesnt work -.- I press Alt+ Enter but nothing happen, yesterday it works fine
Old 12/17/2010, 15:07   #2

The Black Market: 206/0/1
Received Thanks: 3,255
3days ago, all was normal, but if i start sro, and press alt for 2sec, the window is white, not 100% but its brighter then normal, if i close sro, all is ok, and to your question, do you have windows 7?
Old 12/17/2010, 17:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _l3est_ View Post
Help....windows mode doesnt work -.- I press Alt+ Enter but nothing happen, yesterday it works fine
try other resolutions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot doesnt work
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
HAy Guys,, i play on the private server ZSZC and i use the db-bot. Now im in Downhang. I kill mobs in a area called Hyungnu Homeland. The mobs there called Hyungno Ghost Soldier. And if i pushed the start button , the bot started, but if my mp are empty the bot doesnt work more. And my bot doesnt use mp bots why?? Pls help me
sro-db bot doesnt work for zszc
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all i have the sro-db bot for zszc fire but i have a problem with it : the bot doesn't detect my char. how i open zszc: i click loader i open srproxy and enter in ip: 72.55.143.209 and i click start i click on crackloader, i choose the sro client.exe of zszc
If A Bot Doesnt Work....
08/13/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey Im back :) secondly, here is my first thread back ^^ ok lets get down to business I see a lot of kids complaining that some bots dont work or as in C-Destroyer "please it not working it saying please open conquer"
OOG 10.9.+ Doesnt Work L2 SEA
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
So it seems that OOG 10.9.0 doesnt work anymore on L2 SEA. better start looking again for people who play in L2 SEA :)