Dmg limit is like 65k right ? So everytime u hit more, u losse ( 65k dmg ) if I got this right...
It suck for me, Spear 105 vs mobs 102 with zerk dmg is always 1-2k
Will they ever "fix" it ... or I have to deal with it...
Made a pure INT spear, just because I wanted a DMG !!! but now..with this stupid limit, It's better not to use zerk
Dmg limit is like 65k right ? So everytime u hit more, u losse ( 65k dmg ) if I got this right...
It suck for me, Spear 105 vs mobs 102 with zerk dmg is always 1-2k
Will they ever "fix" it ... or I have to deal with it...
Made a pure INT spear, just because I wanted a DMG !!! but now..with this stupid limit, It's better not to use zerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadaap
try it without imbue 65535
Quote:
Originally Posted by xglspyxgl
its about bytes that server files support.
thats why u hit max 65 535 :/
u better use heuksal against uniques,for ppl at pvp and for sos farm.
Thanks.
You think it's just a text in databse ?
i dont think it is because there no gms such stupid like that
all of them tested it and saw that it's not that easy , it's not a text to chage 99999999999999999999
-.-
its not about editing it.
its about the files and the thing that they use to run server.
its all about it.
if it was just a text we were able to hit 1million damage.
Once i made a hit on 65.7 or .9 So the limit is almost 66K.
But this isn't only ZSZC, i dont know why all those pservers want this limit, or maybe they don't but just can't find a solution? iDK
- A sulotion for your Over damage could be, go 1 weapon degree down, if that doesn't work try 2 degrees. Until you just have a hit on 60 Or above. (But that's bad on crit)
It's all about code, it seems like ZSZC is one big fail emulator, why? Well 2^16 its 65 536 so that's max dmg for this server it's about bits, there isn't any way to change it running on windows programs anyway it's just emu, i can't explain it better considering my poor knowledge of language i hope some of you will get my point
It could be done changing It's value in memory. I don't know if they tried yet, seems like ZSZC Gm's are only able to tweak database and still failing at it.
And the problem of this is about program code. For example coding in C when you state a var such as this one
int var;
You state the number of bits It can take up inside, each kind of it has one.
Let's say INT = 2^16 as they said, so the limit for any data inside it is 65535, if that value would be stated as Double it would have much more limit of data. This is hard to tweak, even memory editing can be impossible, or hex editing, since I am not sure where this thing remains in, I think is both server + client sided so It makes it still harder to do if you do NOT own the server files (source files one that compiled makes the files needed to run any server).
The damage value is declared as an unsigned short on the old server files. That cannot be changed/fixed without the source code. The only way for fix it is run a program which hooks the gameserver and let that program do the calculations and send back to the server ready to be sent to the client. At least thats what I would do for fix it.
The damage value is declared as an unsigned short on the old server files. That cannot be changed/fixed without the source code. The only way for fix it is run a program which hooks the gameserver and let that program do the calculations and send back to the server ready to be sent to the client. At least thats what I would do for fix it.
I got some ideas to try to fix it too, sadly ZSZC admins (subzero ocean) are like robots... anyway why would they try if they get lots of € already xD