I had to edit it. This was a joke. I enjoyed it. Some people didn't. Asking some mod to get this closed.
Maybe I shouldn't have done this. Oh well. I did. Bye.
[NEW] Way to get out of EotS bubble before the game starts 01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies So I am sure many if not most of you are aware of the new mammoth mounts that are widely available through various methods in game. Basically:
1. Obtain one of those mounts ( Doesn't have to be the traveler tundra one, can be any mammoth).
2. Que for EotS
3. When EotS pops, you make sure to mount up on your mammoth and proceed to accept the que while mounted on your mammoth
4. You will enter the bg and find your character is mounted on his/her mammoth. Beginning jumping forward or...
[WSG] Get past the first gates before the game starts [Alliance] 04/25/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies Get past the first gates before the game starts
1.
Face the flag. The move to the right pillar. Now face the part where the pillar goes to the wall (so basically the most right side of the pillar). Stand against it. Now jump and once you are at the top of your jump, tap forward (once). This is the trickiest part, and might take a little bit of practice. Eventually you should end up like this:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2719/46630206kf 3.jpg
2.
Now you repeat the jump +...
Leave AB gates before the game starts. (1.12) 11/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies This requires some skill with "wall jumping".
Two videos showing how.. (live servers 1.12, stock wow)
Alliance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2tIbkhB0 l4
and
Horde:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLlutHruaCY
Wall Jumping: the best way to jump the way he does in the video is to click jump key plus forward key once quickly at the same time. When ever i do that all I have to do is turn my character with the mouse and it gets up to the roof easily. Hardest is mounting on an unmountable...