You last visited: Today at 21:32
Advertisement
Swift Project - New Forum.
Discussion on Swift Project - New Forum. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
10/05/2010, 22:23
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Swift Project - New Forum.
This is swift projects new forum, they have moved to make gameplay less laggier
.
Linkback to epvp added
10/05/2010, 22:27
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 645
Received Thanks: 198
hmm looks better than the old ^^
10/05/2010, 22:29
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Yea, 100%.
10/05/2010, 22:34
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,124
Received Thanks: 2,823
We've moved the forum to my sromarket site under SwiftProject subdomain to improve gameplay quality and actually reduce the lags by separating gameserver from forum.
Soon forum shall be filled with all old stuff we've had before switch so don't be aware to post ^^"
//edit: added linkback under logo. it's big and visible ;P
10/05/2010, 22:58
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,121
Received Thanks: 420
Thanks for this information =)
10/05/2010, 23:24
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,210
Received Thanks: 6,302
For 0.01 secs I thought I was on rev6 forums, then I saw the colorful subforums and I came back to reality. lol
10/05/2010, 23:46
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 780
Received Thanks: 219
Rev6 copy website .. **** that's low.
10/06/2010, 00:27
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 540
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Synx7
For 0.01 secs I thought I was on rev6 forums, then I saw the colorful subforums and I came back to reality. lol
0.01 don't be ridiculous =)) ...
anyway copy is copy ... be original lol ...
10/06/2010, 02:47
#9
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,934
Received Thanks: 317
Can u say me why i get Wrong password when i try to log in on SP ?
10/06/2010, 04:37
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,069
Received Thanks: 463
Cuz there was a reborn/new start all account back to 1
10/06/2010, 06:30
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Guys, get real.
- Does rev6 have a chatbox in the middle?
- Rev6 has around 7 catagories with over 20 sections.
- Different Banner. (I'm making it)
- Diffierent (mod/admin,etc) titles
those are just off the top of my head
10/06/2010, 06:39
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
***-licking is helping out the forums?
You are literally the definition of jealous, when I played Misery, you were always going "make me an assistant plzz, im very good
"
10/06/2010, 06:54
#13
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,710
Received Thanks: 1,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Euphemia
This is swift projects new forum,
they have moved to make gameplay less laggier .
Am I the only one confused on this part of the sentence?
10/06/2010, 06:57
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,400
Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Windrius
Am I the only one confused on this part of the sentence?
Nope.
10/06/2010, 07:02
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 24
Windrius, they moved the forum because it had the same host as the server .. lots of ppl post on forum = ingame lag.. so they moved to hazes to stop server lag
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:32 .