Windrius, they moved the forum because it had the same host as the server .. lots of ppl post on forum = ingame lag.. so they moved to hazes to stop server lag
Yeah indeed the vBulletin queries of a max of 10 members online at prime time on the database causes lag on the server.
Please,both of you shut your moth up if you have COMPLETELY no knowledge about things you're talking about.
First,I don't give a flying fuck about rev6 - I didn't even visit their forum before,just came back from school and looked at your posts then I saw their forum... curiosity.
Second,the style we've used is called "Brave" and to be honest,rev6 DIDN'T MAKE this style,everyone can buy it at vbskinbox.net
Third,if you have nothing else to say on-topic,then LEAVE from this thread since it's NOT about rev6.
Once again I'll say that rev6 DIDN'T REGISTER ANY OF THOSE IDEAS.
NONE of them are rev6 only.
They were not the first ones that used "Brave" template,so please shut the hell up.
I don't give a flying fuck about rev6.
That's all.
#close request since haters are everywhere. some should be banned long time ago,tho they've survived for too long...bunch of noobs which haven't achieved ANYTHING in psro scene,all they do is moan and moan. Grow up.
All the time I'm feeling that I want to do something good then it's not enough because there will be always some pathetic faggots who are NO ONE but all they do is complain. Honestly,FUCK OFF.
Please,both of you shut your moth up if you have COMPLETELY no knowledge about things you're talking about.
First,I don't give a flying **** about rev6 - I didn't even visit their forum before,just came back from school and looked at your posts then I saw their forum... curiosity.
Second,the style we've used is called "Brave" and to be honest,rev6 DIDN'T MAKE this style,everyone can buy it at vbskinbox.net
Third,if you have nothing else to say on-topic,then LEAVE from this thread since it's NOT about rev6.
now you are in a team and cry like a baby ? be serious man just say my opinion
Once again I'll say that rev6 DIDN'T REGISTER ANY OF THOSE IDEAS.
NONE of them are rev6 only.
They were not the first ones that used "Brave" template,so please shut the hell up.
I don't give a flying **** about rev6.
That's all.
#close request since haters are everywhere. some should be banned long time ago,tho they've survived for too long...bunch of noobs which haven't achieved ANYTHING in psro scene,all they do is moan and moan. Grow up.
All the time I'm feeling that I want to do something good then it's not enough because there will be always some pathetic faggots who are NO ONE but all they do is complain. Honestly,**** OFF.
dude be serious you cry now ?! because you are in a team ? just say my opinion , is a forum ...
Who the **** said that I cry cuz I'm in team?
Dude,learn to ******* read since I see you've got problems with this.
Swift forum is not a ******* copy of rev6,they DID NOT buy the theme "rev6 only".
Also,I didn't even know they used the same template we did.
So please,shut the hell up if you don't know a **** about it.
Bunch of haters and leechers who are doing nothing.
Ok, I agree with you. And even if I didn't, you have the right to say what you want.
But, could you please be a little bit more nice to people?
I always thought you were a nice person but now you just start insulting people.
Why did that change?
Ok, I agree with you. And even if I didn't, you have the right to say what you want.
But, could you please be a little bit more nice to people?
I always thought you were a nice person but now you just start insulting people.
Why did that change?
I'm still kind but just can't handle such arrogant idiots.
All others who appreciate something for them,who are at least a bit thankfull will get respected,but those who show no respect to others won't get respected.
I'm just sick of all those **** haters,they don't do anything,just complain,complain. They think they're someone but they're all useless.
Also,why that change?
After I got back from school I've just got ****** off badly.
If you want to know more,just read my last post in my mod app.
I'm still kind but just can't handle such arrogant idiots.
All others who appreciate something for them,who are at least a bit thankfull will get respected,but those who show no respect to others won't get respected.
I'm just sick of all those **** haters,they don't do anything,just complain,complain. They think they're someone but they're all useless.
Also,why that change?
After I got back from school I've just got ****** off badly.
If you want to know more,just read my last post in my mod app.
with this atitude you never can get mod so kill yourself
Please,both of you shut your moth up if you have COMPLETELY no knowledge about things you're talking about.
First,I don't give a flying **** about rev6 - I didn't even visit their forum before,just came back from school and looked at your posts then I saw their forum... curiosity.
Second,the style we've used is called "Brave" and to be honest,rev6 DIDN'T MAKE this style,everyone can buy it at vbskinbox.net
Third,if you have nothing else to say on-topic,then LEAVE from this thread since it's NOT about rev6.
Once again I'll say that rev6 DIDN'T REGISTER ANY OF THOSE IDEAS.
NONE of them are rev6 only.
They were not the first ones that used "Brave" template,so please shut the hell up.
I don't give a flying **** about rev6.
That's all.
#close request since haters are everywhere. some should be banned long time ago,tho they've survived for too long...bunch of noobs which haven't achieved ANYTHING in psro scene,all they do is moan and moan. Grow up.
All the time I'm feeling that I want to do something good then it's not enough because there will be always some pathetic faggots who are NO ONE but all they do is complain. Honestly,**** OFF.
lmao .. Jezuz you're taking it really personal don't you. Since you said the theme is buy-able, i'll take it back from what I said. Like I can know that lol. You're maaaaaaybe overreacting a bit .
Swift Frostsaber to Swift Spectral Tiger 02/06/2010 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies Hat die mpq jemand oder könnte sie vielleicht schnell machen? Gibt n fettes thx