Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How To] zszcstallnet.com Items Deleting

Discussion on [How To] zszcstallnet.com Items Deleting within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [How To] zszcstallnet.com Items Deleting

Hey Guys,
First, yes im HoLy from *********** :P
but today i want to show you how to delete other guys items from http://zszcstallnet.com!!!

[IMG]http://***********/holy/xx.jpg[/IMG]

http://zszcstallnet.com/myitems3.php?ID=123123&server=zszc_fire&weapon=1&sname=***

just edit this link
you only have to change the ID and the sname (sname is the charname)
then open the url and you see the item is deleted
now you can write a bot that delete for example every item

your HoLy

credits goes to
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2010, 19:45   #2

lol haha owned
Old 09/28/2010, 19:46   #3

Mhm.. I thought I fixed it the first day I released it... Anyway I deleted myitem's module till I fix it later
Old 09/28/2010, 19:48   #4

^^
hehe
i know that you thought it
i did a bug report in the first days but the only anther that i become for it was a bann from zszc (IP Range ban)
but anyway soo many proxys :P

HoLy
Old 09/28/2010, 19:51   #5

I didn't banned you from ZSZC lolz, I did from my stallnet website, that's why I sent you the message. Seems like you do not realize anything dude, you just keep failing or...? I dunno why i tried to be nice to you when you don't deserve it.

Module deleted till I got time to fix it, probably this later night
Old 09/28/2010, 19:59   #6

^^
i just reported you the bug and was get a range ban for it at the same day from your team

HoLy
Old 09/28/2010, 20:05   #7

I don't care, I didn't ban you xD... Anyway the bug is fixed now. I see you deserved the ban, im sorry, don't get mad of it...
Old 09/28/2010, 20:07   #8

I just think a ban is not the right way to thank me that i reported the ban and don't exploited it but then i reseved a ban so i posted the exploit but you see i waited weeks before i posted it enoth time to say sry for zszc team

HoLy
Old 09/28/2010, 20:09   #9

elite*gold: 100
Why do you report this bug via a post and no via PM? o_O
Old 09/28/2010, 20:16   #10

I banned you before you reported me anything, I know you, and your ownagz mate tricked me once, I won't allow you to trick me twice, so once I saw your nick you got a direct ban.
Anyway victorsalido he didn't meant to report it, he meant to release it as a exploit so people could abuse of it. Anyway it's fixed now
Old 09/28/2010, 20:21   #11

btw melkorz why were you banned from zszc forum and your pet filter was deleted?
Old 09/28/2010, 20:22   #12

i reported it via pm weeks ago :P
and the ban from your page is not importent but i was banned from ****************** ...

HoLy
Old 09/28/2010, 20:39   #13

the ban from primarygaming has nothing to do with me, I didn't ban you as I told before.

I haven't been banned from ZSZC forums, and my petfilter is in downloads section so...
what happened was this: