Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zelos Online Open Beta - New Era Soon to Begin!

Discussion on Zelos Online Open Beta - New Era Soon to Begin! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/30/2010, 02:45   #346

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1337 View Post
Well in this case i don't have same opinion as yours I played world of warcraft for about 3 months,i got a level 70 Rogue there and it was fun leveling it to 70,even if i did not used bot,i mean from 1-20 is the annoying and boring part of the game,after that u can start doing dungeons, quests are more fun ( you get a lot of quests i mean A LOT!!!),story is epic,mounts, epic mounts.flying mounts.battle grounds,arenas,in wow u never get bored (This game is meant to be played)
But in silkroad you need to be level capped to do something interesting witch is pvp/job-war/unique hunting...hmmm that's all i think and from level 1 to the cap let me guess... You have nothing to do except killing same mobs again and again all day long.
Sorry if i was too offensive its what i call ''Opinions Sharing'',its just because that i was following the project since its early beginning, and in the end you guys decide to make it grindy as hell.
Best regards.
I agree with you 100%, wow got a **** load of quest and a lot of things to learn so it doesnt get boring. I guess there is no more point in arguing over the exp if we want high we are lazy it seems.. after all we are all at home able to play anytime of the day, and watching the sp count go is fun i suppose.. Kinda sad taht the one game i actually want with a good funserver will never have one because every owner comes up with the bs excuse of "low rates to experience the game and not reaching **** fast nonsense"
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2010, 02:58   #347

Quote:
Well in this case i don't have same opinion as yours I played world of warcraft for about 3 months,i got a level 70 Rogue there and it was fun leveling it to 70,even if i did not used bot,i mean from 1-20 is the annoying and boring part of the game,after that u can start doing dungeons, quests are more fun ( you get a lot of quests i mean A LOT!!!),story is epic,mounts, epic mounts.flying mounts.battle grounds,arenas,in wow u never get bored (This game is meant to be played)
But in silkroad you need to be level capped to do something interesting witch is pvp/job-war/unique hunting...hmmm that's all i think and from level 1 to the cap let me guess... You have nothing to do except killing same mobs again and again all day long.
Sorry if i was too offensive its what i call ''Opinions Sharing'',its just because that i was following the project since its early beginning, and in the end you guys decide to make it grindy as hell.
Best regards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
I agree with you 100%, wow got a shit load of quest and a lot of things to learn so it doesnt get boring. I guess there is no more point in arguing over the exp if we want high we are lazy it seems.. after all we are all at home able to play anytime of the day, and watching the sp count go is fun i suppose.. Kinda sad taht the one game i actually want with a good funserver will never have one because every owner comes up with the bs excuse of "low rates to experience the game and not reaching crap fast nonsense"
If players actually participated in guild wars at lower levels then maybe players wouldn't feel the need to only level up. I thought on retro server people might actually do trade runs at level 20 or guild war at any level, but no the same old people just wanted to bot their way to 80 the fastest.
Old 09/30/2010, 03:12   #348

Received Thanks: 1,583
because people play private servers to get to the cap fast then do gw,jobs etc -.-
Old 09/30/2010, 03:29   #349

i just wish that they can change the rewards on Quest (HIGHER EXP / GOLd ?) so that they will be worth to do

if players here who want a high Rate (10x~) are Lazy

then i say Players who want Low Rates (2x~3x) have no Life
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/30/2010, 03:39   #350
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
let me bring another mmorpg to case, Jade Dynasty
there is a macroing tool incorporated in the client
many ppl(to not say everyone) use it
but look at the circumstances
max lvl is 150
you can lvl from lvl 1 to 40 in 3 days
after 40, it gets pretty difficult to lvl up by grinding
thats why they added timed events that can be done daily, which gives you exp items that rewards exp corresponding to your lvl
after getting lvl 150, you can Ascend
which resets your lvl to 15 but raises your stats
after that, exp required to lvl up is almost 3-4 times
but this is the moment macro system is really used.
to get to the point, i take that having a pserver with 30x exp and using bot is pretty much, even if they where 5x, silkroad is fun when it takes you to lvl
and even better in a pserver, which rates are 5x and the can be totally customized by being an emu server
in my opinion, using bot on here makes it boring and full of unwanted ppl(take note im not mentioning countries)
Old 09/30/2010, 04:02   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
If players actually participated in guild wars at lower levels then maybe players wouldn't feel the need to only level up. I thought on retro server people might actually do trade runs at level 20 or guild war at any level, but no the same old people just wanted to bot their way to 80 the fastest.
Yeah that's why i left retro btw after 4 days of grinding i got to level 57,i asked the players to do a big job war or trade run and everyone wanted to get to level 80 first it was annoying i had to leave that server (low population low exp rate (i wanted the low exp rate but in the end it was a epic fail the old))
Old players of sro they no longer exist ( i mean these who play the game for the fun job wars at level 32-42-52,and these who participate on low level guild wars,)
Silkroad players now days wants to reach the cap with w/e method they can use (bot,hacks.plvl) and that ruins the fun.
Best Regards.
Old 09/30/2010, 04:07   #352

Quote:
Yeah that's why i left retro btw after 4 days of grinding i got to level 57,i asked the players to do a big job war or trade run and everyone wanted to get to level 80 first it was annoying i had to leave that server (low population low exp rate (i wanted the low exp rate but in the end it was a epic fail the old))
Old players of sro they no longer exist ( i mean these who play the game for the fun job wars at level 32-42-52,and these who participate on low level guild wars,)
Silkroad players now days wants to reach the cap with w/e method they can use (bot,hacks.plvl) and that ruins the fun.
Best Regards.
Yeah i was in your guild, it got lame very fast not what i expected from the server. Oh well at least we had chargeback.
Old 09/30/2010, 04:22   #353

I hope there will be a lot of event to play here
Old 09/30/2010, 06:34   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
let me bring another mmorpg to case, Jade Dynasty
there is a macroing tool incorporated in the client
many ppl(to not say everyone) use it
but look at the circumstances
max lvl is 150
you can lvl from lvl 1 to 40 in 3 days
after 40, it gets pretty difficult to lvl up by grinding
thats why they added timed events that can be done daily, which gives you exp items that rewards exp corresponding to your lvl
after getting lvl 150, you can Ascend
which resets your lvl to 15 but raises your stats
after that, exp required to lvl up is almost 3-4 times
but this is the moment macro system is really used.
to get to the point, i take that having a pserver with 30x exp and using bot is pretty much, even if they where 5x, silkroad is fun when it takes you to lvl
and even better in a pserver, which rates are 5x and the can be totally customized by being an emu server
in my opinion, using bot on here makes it boring and full of unwanted ppl(take note im not mentioning countries)
Why would we care about other lame *** games?
Old 09/30/2010, 11:41   #355

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
I like the way in which everyone makes excuse about not grinding like got better things to do "Social Life", bs imo haha.
Old 09/30/2010, 12:05   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
I like the way in which everyone makes excuse about not grinding like got better things to do "Social Life", bs imo haha.
Well it has nothing to do with real life (grinding is so boring) even if am at the pc i would let my char bot and go play a heroes of newerth game...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2010, 12:32   #357

Quote:
MMORPG based only on grind have no chance, in new mmorpgs grind should be little part of the game.
One question eckoro , What is your target , for what you made with your friends Esro emulator?
Old 09/30/2010, 12:40   #358

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
MMORPG based only on grind have no chance, in new mmorpgs grind should be little part of the game.
One question eckoro , What is your target , for what you made with your friends Esro emulator?
reviving the funny parts of silkroad online
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/30/2010, 15:25   #359

if there are euros and working party system with bonuses i dont care about rates, they can be even 1x, but if there are just chinese chars then it must be at least 5x, cuz grinding with chinese char really suck and you cant grind in pt -.-
Old 09/30/2010, 15:52   #360

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Umm ?
Closed Thread