Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loader ZSZC

Discussion on Loader ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Loader ZSZC

I need any multiclient for ZSZC Water.Can you Help me?
Old 07/28/2010, 12:12   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#moved
Old 07/28/2010, 13:50   #3

elite*gold: 130

This is a sticky.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED HELP LOADER ZSZC
01/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
HI EVERYONE IN TRYING TO CONECT THE GAME AND THE LOADER TELL ME THE NEXT: http://i47.tinypic.com/2ntg10p.jpg ANYONE KNOW WHY IS THAT? OR WHAT IS THAT? AND HOW TO FIX IT? CAN U HELP ME^^, I REALLY THANKS UR HELP.....
i need a loader for the new client on ZSZC
12/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
my auto select range is realy small, and i dont have loader after the patch, i dont know how to level up now!!!.. someone have maybe a loader or a big range auto select please? sorry for the bad english try to understand me. if someone helps me ill give him in ZSZC NEW 10m. my name in the game is SuckMyBow
[ZSZC] Bot.Loader issues
07/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Experts my friend set my bot and stuff up via remote connection with the bot/proxy and the loader. I was botting fine but it kept asking me everytime i started the DB BOT loader to point to the executable, When i did this i got 'Wrong Filesize' Then i deleted the CFG files form my directory and it worked, Then i changed my password and the Bot or the Loader was remmembering my old password although i deleted the information it stored. Could someone please get me set up again heres...
ZSZC loader problem
06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
listen guys i updated the last patch and download the loader and when i start the loader it makes me this kind of error: http://up203.siz.co.il/up2/d3d0n2qzqdnu.jpg plz help!!!!!!!:):):):):)
i need loader for zszc after the last update
06/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i need loader for zszc after the last update