Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC] Bot.Loader issues

Discussion on [ZSZC] Bot.Loader issues within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC] Bot.Loader issues

Hello Experts my friend set my bot and stuff up via remote connection with the bot/proxy and the loader.

I was botting fine but it kept asking me everytime i started the DB BOT loader to point to the executable, When i did this i got 'Wrong Filesize' Then i deleted the CFG files form my directory and it worked, Then i changed my password and the Bot or the Loader was remmembering my old password although i deleted the information it stored.

Could someone please get me set up again heres what i need :- I need The lastest updates off all these - 0.8 BOT / DB loader / Multi - Login tool and Media Pk2, Although it was working before i cannot get my head around it, My current problem is the loader (login loader) where it says 'The Client you are using is not supported. Would be nice if you could pm me in epvpers or cpg forums with your version of sro' This only started occuring when i tried to fix my bot from using the old password so i'm guessing i downloaded a wrong file.

Please please upload all the files needed or give me all the links as i've been searching the forums for days and i think i just have a mix-up of files that wont work together, Thanks Experts!

@ EDIT - I'm still getting the wrong client error. Even if someone can just link me the working loader and client i may be able to get it working.