[Update] ZSZC news after this shutdown 05/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 80 Replies What do you think are today's shutdowns and this one? Some of the reasons GM said were:
- Fixing the lags a bit
- Improve the Item Mall and add new things
- Make Media.pk2 unwrittable, only readable ( SilkNation Forum ). By GM.Ra:
NEWS ABOUT PK2 MEDIA FROM Ra
Server shutdown 05/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies i need help with my server when i pull up AccountServer Version 6.127-1 and msg and npc they all shut down auto-maticly wat to do if u help u can be a pm or ill ad ur server ty
server shutdown 04/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies I would like to say thank you GM'S for the emergence inspection. My guild and union were in the middle of something. I understand you have issues to work out, but it is an inconvenience to us when you do this.
I hope they backdate the server or refund us for what we lost. GG NO WARNING.
<highly sad now
:(