Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server shutdown

Discussion on Server shutdown within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Server shutdown

i need help with my server when i pull up AccountServer Version 6.127-1 and msg and npc they all shut down auto-maticly wat to do if u help u can be a pm or ill ad ur server ty
Old 05/01/2010, 16:37   #2

Wink Re:

this should help
Old 05/07/2010, 22:06   #3

its not hard m8 u got a VPS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Server shutdown
07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Number one useless thread BUT! Anyone know the reason of the server shutdown?:] EDIT: It opened. Anything changed?
SUNSRO SERVER SHUTDOWN!
07/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 301 Replies
GM SPOKE AND SERVER SHUT DOWN OMG! MAYBE UPDATE! MAYBE NON CHINESE GET BANNED!!!! THIS IS AWFUL, please Stay tunned to find out more! EDIT: Server not in Check, Server shutdown (try and open client if u want to)
2moons server shutdown
06/25/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hr 0:15, gameHi has shutted down servers for "mainteneance":confused:..i NEED to sleep now:p for any update about hack, post here:cool:
server shutdown
04/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I would like to say thank you GM'S for the emergence inspection. My guild and union were in the middle of something. I understand you have issues to work out, but it is an inconvenience to us when you do this. I hope they backdate the server or refund us for what we lost. GG NO WARNING. <highly sad now :(
Rollback bei Server shutdown
06/29/2005 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
jeden dienstag oder mittwoch ancht werden ja server runtergefahren, geht das, dsa man maybe mit dem guide ausm hack forum so rollbacked ? also 2 spieler brauch man. spieler 1 stells shice ins AH für xxxx Gold spieler 2 kauft es ~ 10 sekunden vor server shut down und der andere spieler 1 nimmts ausm briefkasten und geht schnel lraus (maybe macht mans 20 sekunden vor shutdown damit man mehr zeit hat) spieler 2 bleibt drinnen bsi er gekcikt wird.