Hi,
I am Pax creator of SSE. After many months of fighting with traitors and peoples who was trying to cheat me and thief my work I decided to suspend my project after almost 3 years of work.
This project needs much work, peoples have no idea how much work its needed to create emulator.Time whats its needed to make emu is main reason why most of projects are ended soon after begining. I was trying to make full working emulator, I spend on it much days and many hours, more than every others.
Why I need money to continue my project? First of all I am not a rich person. I need money because making an REAL EMULATOR its NORMAL WORK! HARD WORK! Before you call me greedy person ask yourself "Why I wont work for free?", "Why I go to job and I take money from my boss?".
I decided to suspend project because of massive attack whole world on my person and because I dont have project sponsors anymore. I am in shock when I see how ********, epvp.de, projecthax and other communities are dissrespect me calling me "retard and gay" and destroying my work. Remember I was in shadow in last months and I was improove emu non public. Emu relased by my "friends" was my private non public work. Anyway I hope everyone are happy now, now I will spend more time with my family and in my full time job. Remeber me as best SRO emulator programmer you will never find better emu. Ah and one more thing. Emu relased by my friends is damaged. I will keep real one for myself. Good luck with searching better emu than my.
BTW
If someone will decided to be a sponsor of project contact with me on the email, you can find it on this launcher. 200e its needed per month and I can start coding again. If you will be sponsor you can relase emu to the internet or keep it for yourself as you wish. I am looking one person or team of peoples who wants supports me. I can make emu public if sponsors will want this, cracking is not needed.
lol epic fail he want 200€ every month for an emu o.O lol he should stop coding...
,,, we all do know why we must think before hurt some one,,,,
eh,,,now we new why he was doing that,,,
first Of all nice Step ,,,,,Nice Words,,,,hope we see craked replies without Spam OR Insult, Or Pic or what ever make the Topic low lvl talking,,,Hope every one did something,,, React Now as before but under this matter,,,
i'm Supporting FACTS Not Fake matter's
i belive this matter here is Real,,,
eh,,,tragedy,,,
Its funny how only 1% of the people in the silkroad section can actually code well enough to do something like this, yet 90% of the people on here talk **** and rip into people and their projects like this, yet they are only too happy to play on servers once they are done, without donating to the person unless its to get silk for their own personal use.
Seriously im sick of people like Botter1993 coming on here ripping into other members etc all for their 'Thanks" count and to boost their ego.
Computer specialists and coders easily make 40€/hour where i live, i have no coding knowledge yet im sure people like Pax spend easily 20+ hours a month. Do you work for free? Its only reasonable to expect to get paid for your time. I remember a couple of years ago when emulators were barely stable enough to be in game for long enough to move around. Yet now we have emulators in which skills work etc.
Seriously stop flaming people like Pax and Lyzerk, id like to see you flamers do a better job.
Hi,
I am Pax creator of SSE. After many months of fighting with traitors and peoples who was trying to cheat me and thief my work I decided to suspend my project after almost 3 years of work.
This project needs much work, peoples have no idea how much work its needed to create emulator.Time whats its needed to make emu is main reason why most of projects are ended soon after begining. I was trying to make full working emulator, I spend on it much days and many hours, more than every others.
Why I need money to continue my project? First of all I am not a rich person. I need money because making an REAL EMULATOR its NORMAL WORK! HARD WORK! Before you call me greedy person ask yourself "Why I wont work for free?", "Why I go to job and I take money from my boss?".
I decided to suspend project because of massive attack whole world on my person and because I dont have project sponsors anymore. I am in shock when I see how ********, epvp.de, projecthax and other communities are dissrespect me calling me "retard and gay" and destroying my work. Remember I was in shadow in last months and I was improove emu non public. Emu relased by my "friends" was my private non public work. Anyway I hope everyone are happy now, now I will spend more time with my family and in my full time job. Remeber me as best SRO emulator programmer you will never find better emu. Ah and one more thing. Emu relased by my friends is damaged. I will keep real one for myself. Good luck with searching better emu than my.
BTW
If someone will decided to be a sponsor of project contact with me on the email, you can find it on this launcher. 200e its needed per month and I can start coding again. If you will be sponsor you can relase emu to the internet or keep it for yourself as you wish. I am looking one person or team of peoples who wants supports me. I can make emu public if sponsors will want this, cracking is not needed.
lol epic fail he want 200€ every month for an emu o.O lol he should stop coding...
everyone knewn that this day will come
If you would have a job you would know that 200 euro s its not a huge amount.
It seems that you are shittin your pants when you heard of that amount of money because obviously you dont have a job.
I know people that spend over 1500$ over 3-6 months on certain private servers just for fun.
Now lets see other WannaBe BestPrivateServerHostingCompany which have been on this forums asking how to get in contact with someone that have the server files or could code them for them.
Most GM s on retail gaming servers are getting paid for 800-1200$ usd a month for just sitting in the front of pc and moderating the forum + anwering the support section for clients.
They dont do any ''inteligent'' work there like coders do.
Emulator fail and fail all the time , this is just fact.So who cares about an emulator?
@JKMD I know that you write smth. about ZSZC now ..
Ah really?
WoW pservers are using emulators you know?
Some top servers managed to get even up to 5-7k people community s.
You fail too if you dont admitt the fact that emulators are good too if they are good coded.
Emulator fail and fail all the time , this is just fact.So who cares about an emulator?
@JKMD I know that you write smth. about ZSZC now ..
you don't see ? when emulator got near at sro files no one will care about your zszc server and corrupt team when give sun to friends and ban people because a friend of your said that what a pathetic server
official site 07/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies i heardt that wow is much better that CO2 !
but i dont reallly belive it.so i decide to join WOW and to try it for few times.
the problem is : i dnt have the official site of wow, neighter link to download it.
so im juszt asking to tell me the official site of world of warcraft .
thx ^^
Official Site Link 06/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Huhu,
can someone give me the Link to the official site of CO2 :O, cant find it with google :D