Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best server emulated?

Discussion on Best server emulated? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2010, 14:43   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Post your emulated server here
10/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 170 Replies
Plenty of threads multiple their amount each day I view this section. But this forum is not designed for this, neither can I or somebody else keep an up-to-date list, because the ambition of some users lasts a day or two. To avoid this, I created this thread, a thread that will be recreated after one week so the majority of the users are fresh. Go ahead and post the details of your emulator in this thread. Legend: Exp Rates: sp rates: item rates: specialities:
Post your emulated server here!
09/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 453 Replies
Volume 2.
[REQUEST] Guide To Connect To Emulated Server
08/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Can someone please make a little guide on how to connect to an emulated server. I mean - What files are needed - How to redirect to the ip - ... Thanks
Wow Emulated Server
11/28/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
hmm ok i tryed to follow the instruction to install an emulated server from another topics, but they were writed in german and i dont really understand it :S, i dled the server patched it cracked everything is working eccept thats npc are wandering everywhere ... all mc creatur and boss are fucked up etc etc. is it possible for you guys to post an english guide or just a premade (english or french) server patch 1.8.2 or 1.8.0 .. thanks :D -Keep the good work in Exploit section it rock :D
Emulated Server - WOW
03/24/2005 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute! Bin grad das erste mal auf Blizzhackers gewesen und da gibts einen Punkt "Emulated Server" für WOW. Weiß einer was das ist? Ist eine riesige Liste dahinter. Kann man da auf Privat-Servern WOW zocken? Danke für die Aufklärung!