Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Covering the Privates Servers

Discussion on Covering the Privates Servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/03/2010, 11:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
LOOOL People dont just deal with joymax --' if joymax dreams that a pserver is in construction they will try to fk them!!

and your friend has 2 kids why you dont say to him to fk on PS and pay attention to him kids... They shouldn't like to have the father in prison or paying milions to joymax!!
Old 07/03/2010, 19:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
He sad ocen haev two kids not him, but if we will belive you, we need proofs^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
big problem at all privates
10/02/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
So.Today i came home from school and tryed to conect to 175gs. I got "Error at conecting to server" , good, then i tryed to connect to another Metin2ol,again "Error at conecting to server" , then at 07j , and again "Error at conecting to server" what is the problem ? last night i connected to metin2ol , but today i can't connect to any server :( please help ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Google translate: So.Today ich aus der Schule kam...
Help with Cabal Privates Servers
07/18/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Anywere can help plz Can anyone help me please when I get the Cabal PS's goes up a window so that loading does not appear get the screen to log into the game screen closes excuse anything :(
Privates Spiel
04/11/2009 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich hab mal ne Frage. Wie erstellt man in Warrock ein privates Spiel mit Passwort?? Ich hab schon probiert beim Spiel erstellen auf "Private Room" zu klicken aber bei mir funktiniert das nich:rtfm: Wer mir antworten auf die Frage geben kann bitte schreibt es mir in icq, meine nr ist 490120080. BITTE ANTWORTEN^^
Privates command servers?
04/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
anyone know a good server w/ commands? please, give me the site and a how to login (never played on these servers) thx :)
KalHackIt for Privates - help
11/10/2007 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Ok, im playing on Genertaion X server and they have KOCP antihack.. i tried with an version of KHI but then comes a window hack not loaded or something like that... Is there any hack (must not be kalhackit) that works on a server with KOCP? ty:)