Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Privates Spiel

Discussion on Privates Spiel within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Privates Spiel

Hallo Leute,
ich hab mal ne Frage. Wie erstellt man in Warrock ein privates Spiel mit Passwort?? Ich hab schon probiert beim Spiel erstellen auf "Private Room" zu klicken aber bei mir funktiniert das nich Wer mir antworten auf die Frage geben kann bitte schreibt es mir in icq, meine nr ist 490120080.

BITTE ANTWORTEN^^
Old 04/11/2009, 17:05   #2

elite*gold: 266
Du brauchst Premium!
Old 04/11/2009, 19:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,134
Genau mindestens Silver Premium das kostet denke ich 12.50 €
und damit geklärt.

#Close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ASK]TQ Close the Privates EO?
12/16/2009 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Hey, lately I have seen that the server "EoParaiba" comes under attack from TQ. Threats to close. So I wanted to know if the TQ is really closing the privates of Eudemons Online. Someone can tell me?
big problem at all privates
10/02/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
So.Today i came home from school and tryed to conect to 175gs. I got "Error at conecting to server" , good, then i tryed to connect to another Metin2ol,again "Error at conecting to server" , then at 07j , and again "Error at conecting to server" what is the problem ? last night i connected to metin2ol , but today i can't connect to any server :( please help ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Google translate: So.Today ich aus der Schule kam...
Help with Cabal Privates Servers
07/18/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Anywere can help plz Can anyone help me please when I get the Cabal PS's goes up a window so that loading does not appear get the screen to log into the game screen closes excuse anything :(
KalHackIt for Privates - help
11/10/2007 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Ok, im playing on Genertaion X server and they have KOCP antihack.. i tried with an version of KHI but then comes a window hack not loaded or something like that... Is there any hack (must not be kalhackit) that works on a server with KOCP? ty:)