[Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen?
Discussion on [Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
View Poll Results: Do you think files will be release somewhen?
Lets just say if one of the servers out there (none-cooperating) getting sued and closing down i would think that this person will release the files just for ruin it for the other ones.
Lets just say if one of the servers out there (none-cooperating) getting sued and closing down i would think that this person will release the files just for ruin it for the other ones.
Exactly.There will be alot of pserver like Knight online...
Exactly.There will be alot of pserver like Knight online...
well if Ocean released ecsro files when he heard he got sued the he could escape.but as we have seen he didn't and i don't think any of you would had released them if they were Ocean...
this concluding... the server files will be leeched only if a hacker knocks down a server...unless they do free willingly ( ) release them,we will never lay our eyes on them.
Of couse no one will release the Serverfiles including fully working database, that would make no profit for the one who got them.
But you almost got the working serverfiles, you can also complete them. You can complete the missing tables very easy.
I dont want to give too many hints
One thing to add:
Why do you think was Luciano Aibar in the beginning of ECSRO in the Ecsro-Team?
He was Silkroad-Trader.de Forum Admin. Why? I think he completed the database, didn't released them and sold them to Ecsro.
he is right, they are already released, someone released it in a chinese forum a few weeks ago, and nobody told u this ^^ (the forum deleted the links)
he is right, they are already released, someone released it in a chinese forum a few weeks ago, and nobody told u this ^^ (the forum deleted the links)
Of couse no one will release the Serverfiles including fully working database, that would make no profit for the one who got them.
But you almost got the working serverfiles, you can also complete them. You can complete the missing tables very easy.
I dont want to give too many hints
One thing to add:
Why do you think was Luciano Aibar in the beginning of ECSRO in the Ecsro-Team?
He was Silkroad-Trader.de Forum Admin. Why? I think he completed the database, didn't released them and sold them to Ecsro.
lol!what a piece of ****
luciano NEVER was at ecsro
really never!!
the admin/owner of silkroad-trader was "p-master" aka ******* living in germany!
luciano is from spain/mexico..
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Cabal Server Files - Released by CabalEmu 05/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies I don't really know if I'm posting this is the right section, but CabalEmu just sent me an Email saying they released their server files.
I found a link to the files on their forum here:
ÎáƯíÉ ÇÓáÇăíÉ
And here's a download link on filefront:
cabalemu.rar - FileFront.com
I'm downloading the files now, and I'll let you guys know later if it works. Also, sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it and thought I might share it with all of you xD