[Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen?
Discussion on [Discussion]Do you think PSERVER Files will be released somewhen? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
View Poll Results: Do you think files will be release somewhen?
Its already released actually... I want to tell a story:
Some months ago Tombalaci asked GM "how did you get server files" and he said "you cant see in front of your eyes.You guys blind."So its already relased i think.^^
Its already released actually... I want to tell a story:
Some months ago Tombalaci asked GM "how did you get server files" and he said "you cant see in front of your eyes.You guys blind."So its already relased i think.^^
Hello,
I just followed this thread and want to add my opinion.
Maybe some of you know that I will open a P-server soon too (video coming).
First of all, the development of the Silkroad Serverfiles cost 10.000.000 $. Joymax confirmed that officaly. So I expect that the P-server serverfiles are about 2m $ worth.
Why?
1. They are fully working.
2. They are able to update
3. They are still secret.
Why not more?
- Not all iSro updates work (e.g. CTF or new Unqiue system)
But I am pretty sure, that the Serverfiles will be published sooner or later.
Actually you got already published cracked Serverfiles by luciano aibar.
I just compared my Serverfiles to his cracked ones.
The Serverfiles have only very little differences, but there are thousands of missing lines in the database. You can see it if you watch the db in Sql. Almost all tables got 0 Rows.
And even the most importand table (_common) is missing.
But many of those tables will be writed while running the Server (for example Account table). If you use a bit knowledge and work on the cracked psro files, you could get it working.
I voted for yes.
But it makes me sad that luciano aibar cracked them. Probably that will destroy whole Silkroad game.
Hello,
I just followed this thread and want to add my opinion.
Maybe some of you know that I will open a P-server soon too (video coming).
First of all, the development of the Silkroad Serverfiles cost 10.000.000 $. Joymax confirmed that officaly. So I expect that the P-server serverfiles are about 2m $ worth.
Why?
1. They are fully working.
2. They are able to update
3. They are still secret.
Why not more?
- Not all iSro updates work (e.g. CTF or new Unqiue system)
But I am pretty sure, that the Serverfiles will be published sooner or later.
Actually you got already published cracked Serverfiles by luciano aibar.
I just compared my Serverfiles to his cracked ones.
The Serverfiles have only very little differences, but there are thousands of missing lines in the database. You can see it if you watch the db in Sql. Almost all tables got 0 Rows.
And even the most importand table (_common) is missing.
But many of those tables will be writed while running the Server (for example Account table). If you use a bit knowledge and work on the cracked psro files, you could get it working.
I voted for yes.
But it makes me sad that luciano aibar cracked them. Probably that will destroy whole Silkroad game.
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer 08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279"
a person named of Irius or some sort made the program.
Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275
it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough.
i managed to understand how to...
Cabal Server Files - Released by CabalEmu 05/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies I don't really know if I'm posting this is the right section, but CabalEmu just sent me an Email saying they released their server files.
I found a link to the files on their forum here:
ÎáÝíÉ ÇÓáÇãíÉ
And here's a download link on filefront:
cabalemu.rar - FileFront.com
I'm downloading the files now, and I'll let you guys know later if it works. Also, sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it and thought I might share it with all of you xD