Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Region problem

Discussion on Region problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Region problem

I wanted to go to Survival colesseum and i went by /warp and coordinates "/warp 25580 500 0 500" And i teleported succesfully but cannot move, i mean there wasnt a loading page, just teleported instantly, and char cant move, i have all enabled, refrefion, refcommon, refteleport, refinstanceworldregion, etc, map works good, but cant move, so i want to ask how to fix this issue thank you.
Old 09/22/2021, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 313
Received Thanks: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
I wanted to go to Survival colesseum and i went by /warp and coordinates "/warp 25580 500 0 500" And i teleported succesfully but cannot move, i mean there wasnt a loading page, just teleported instantly, and char cant move, i have all enabled, refrefion, refcommon, refteleport, refinstanceworldregion, etc, map works good, but cant move, so i want to ask how to fix this issue thank you.
after /warp 25580 500 0 500
use command example /addwp Survival
after this /wp Survival
Old 09/22/2021, 14:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
after /warp 25580 500 0 500
use command example /addwp Survival
after this /wp Survival
Ty for answer, just did that u said by steps but crashed instantly when i put /wp survival.
Also GS shows: PC learned skill reference is not exists!!! RefSkill ID[34271] CharID[20956]
Old 09/22/2021, 17:18   #4

Quote:
Ty for answer, just did that u said by steps but crashed instantly when i put /wp survival.
Also GS shows: PC learned skill reference is not exists!!! RefSkill ID[34271] CharID[20956]
if client crash instant something is missing in example some parts in data.pk2/map.pk2/media.pk2
Old 09/22/2021, 17:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
if client crash instant something is missing in example some parts in data.pk2/map.pk2/media.pk2
How this possible if i told you that i was in the map, i appeared there, the fact is only i cant move.
Old 09/22/2021, 17:50   #6

Quote:
How this possible if i told you that i was in the map, i appeared there, the fact is only i cant move.
if you warp and cant move some parts in the pk2 files missing same if you get an crash

Tags
coordinates, map, region, sro, world