Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


You last visited: Today at 01:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




Region problem

Discussion on Region problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 16
Region problem

I wanted to go to Survival colesseum and i went by /warp and coordinates "/warp 25580 500 0 500" And i teleported succesfully but cannot move, i mean there wasnt a loading page, just teleported instantly, and char cant move, i have all enabled, refrefion, refcommon, refteleport, refinstanceworldregion, etc, map works good, but cant move, so i want to ask how to fix this issue thank you.
Beba Army is offline  
Old 09/22/2021, 14:30   #2


 
elite*gold: 313
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,939
Received Thanks: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
I wanted to go to Survival colesseum and i went by /warp and coordinates "/warp 25580 500 0 500" And i teleported succesfully but cannot move, i mean there wasnt a loading page, just teleported instantly, and char cant move, i have all enabled, refrefion, refcommon, refteleport, refinstanceworldregion, etc, map works good, but cant move, so i want to ask how to fix this issue thank you.
after /warp 25580 500 0 500
use command example /addwp Survival
after this /wp Survival
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Old 09/22/2021, 14:43   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
after /warp 25580 500 0 500
use command example /addwp Survival
after this /wp Survival
Ty for answer, just did that u said by steps but crashed instantly when i put /wp survival.
Also GS shows: PC learned skill reference is not exists!!! RefSkill ID[34271] CharID[20956]
Beba Army is offline  
Old 09/22/2021, 17:18   #4


 
elite*gold: 313
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,939
Received Thanks: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
Ty for answer, just did that u said by steps but crashed instantly when i put /wp survival.
Also GS shows: PC learned skill reference is not exists!!! RefSkill ID[34271] CharID[20956]
if client crash instant something is missing in example some parts in data.pk2/map.pk2/media.pk2
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Old 09/22/2021, 17:37   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
if client crash instant something is missing in example some parts in data.pk2/map.pk2/media.pk2
How this possible if i told you that i was in the map, i appeared there, the fact is only i cant move.
Beba Army is offline  
Old 09/22/2021, 17:50   #6


 
elite*gold: 313
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,939
Received Thanks: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
How this possible if i told you that i was in the map, i appeared there, the fact is only i cant move.
if you warp and cant move some parts in the pk2 files missing same if you get an crash
NorseGodTyr is offline  
Reply

Tags
coordinates, map, region, sro, world


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simple Region Market Problem
02/17/2013 - Minecraft - 13 Replies
Hey Leute.. hab jezt soweit alles fertig für meinen Server, bis auf 1 problem. Wen ich mit Simple Region Market eine Region zum verkauf freigebe. und als preis 100 eingebe, kommt immer free. egal bei welcher zahl. bitte um hilfe edit: das economy plugin ist iconomy
In Global Region Region für alle Spieler
01/05/2013 - Minecraft - 2 Replies
Nur eine kurze Frage wie kann ich in einer mit worldguard gesetzen /region flag __global__ build deny eine gebiet setzen in dem alle spieler etwas abbauen können?
Region Market 1.8.1 Problem/bugg
11/03/2011 - Minecraft - 6 Replies
Hey Leute wir haben zur zeit das Plugin Region Market auf unserem Server es funktioniert auch auser wenn mal ein reload ist dan sind wieder alle regionen auf den Bürgermeister weis jemand woran das liegen könnte ?
Region Blocked solution/BrGC Account problem
10/02/2011 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Hi people. I found a way to play at the NAGC and the BrGC servers, while i live in Argentina, with a program called "Hotspot Shield". I recomend it, its the solution for the "Region Blocked" issue. I can play NAGC without lag with that program. But the problem is that i cant even create a Brazilian account in that server, while i can play the game. If someone is cool enough to create me an account please PM me. (sorry for my english) Bye



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.