Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Could someone share newest SR proxy?

Discussion on Could someone share newest SR proxy? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/17/2020, 17:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
What the hell lol
Old 10/17/2020, 22:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse* View Post
Huh? The main purpose of this forum is actually learning, not giving "free gold".
Didn't you really expect people here to do the job for you right?

Anyways, on second thought, you better use SRProxy, DuckSoup or whatever you want, they are "free" and "good".
With your attitude it looks like you are not going to create any decent project that will justify any attack against your server. Even if you do get attacked, SRProxy is actually useless in your hands.
Ah? most of people in this forum had learned from free things same as you. In fact... everybody here uses a database that belongs to Joymax. So dont be hypocrite... if i ask for that im not doing nothing wrong. If people want to release, good for us, if not, no problem, im not begging, right? just asking as everyone here, included you and people like you.

About your second lines let me tell u i had developed a good server with 800 users but stopped becouse im writer and not have enough time. And yes, i will not open a server if is not secured properly becouse users needs stability, and i dont need you and people like you to remember it to me. Becouse there is not guides like as db development, so im forced to ask for it, is it clearly now? Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalSro View Post
I will be shut up when I see your questions and apologize to you
Really, whoever advises you, In the end, he is wrong
?

Tags
filter, proxy, sr proxy, srproxy, sr_proxy