Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Neuer Privat Server G-Sro

Discussion on Neuer Privat Server G-Sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/06/2010, 14:41   #31

elite*gold: 1
i still dont get why rage noobs need to spamm in here
gtfo and rage @metin2 section!
this is not a "omg omg fake fake" thread

its more like a new project ,which is already finished presenting to an audience!
so stop spamming threads
thats n00blike!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2010, 14:47   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -[>Lucy_Nyu<]- View Post
all spams here and are lamers why don't waiting what happen and later comment ?
I will believe such thing when I will see some real proves regarding to it's reality. I will believe such things when I will see "SILKROAD ONLINE SERVER FILES + DATABASE" and I will create a server in my own PC or till somebody really proves that he is working on something, doing something that you can call "private server emulator" or "server files" . Some pictures and some words are not enough. Not for me ^^ ... I'm already bored to see such things

ECSRO was real ... why? you played in there.
SwSRO is real ... why? You're playing in there.

This you can call private servers.

After the server opening they should come back and show us some real proves about their server.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/06/2010, 14:50   #33

elite*gold: 0
can we haz some pix? or videoz?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2010, 01:37   #34

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276

Quote:
Some more Hints:

Discussion threads: If you don't like the idea of someone don't flame him, neither mock at him, Neither reply in thread nor just walk away because any off-topic replies will be considered as spam and u may be infracted/warned this way.

News about Pservers: You can add news related to sjsro, swsro, Ecsro, etc..
in sticky threads of each private server instead of posting whole new thread.

Pictorial posts: Like a picture of some guys with a word [FAIL] Those replies will be considered as spam and u may be infracted/warned this way Neither u reply in a good way of discussion or don't bother yourself posting such posts.

Private server creations: Last period a lot of members just like the idea of creating a private server etc.. , this is not our sections point we discuss about already running private server so please keep these posts out of the forum.

That's all for now, More to come soon.

Regards.
Conclusion : there's no single proof of a working emulator or pserver or w.e, Which allows doubt of the reality of the server, Posting such threads will be allowed when the server comes online.

Any other case won't be allowed

#Closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread