Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(Request) Zielkiaxe lines

Discussion on (Request) Zielkiaxe lines within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Request) Zielkiaxe lines

Hello, i have opened a server in my pc just for play with my friends and they really love this unique Zielkiaxe, my server is cap 110, this unique works on it?, what lines exactly and data files i need to add him?, or would you guys share this unique lines, thank you in adv.

Tags
request, unique, zielkiaxe

« Problem Pet Condition : Dead | Alchemy issue The type does not suit the corresponding item »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]8 BALL POOL CHEAT LINES | LONG LINES | 2018 WORKING
04/16/2018 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Since i dont see any 8 ball pool cheats on here i thought i would post this one. (First time im making a thread on elitepvpe sry if i suck ) First of you need to have cheat engine installed, so go ahead and install it from their official website. 1. Open up 8 ball pool in any way you want (explorer,firefox,chrome, etc..) 2. Download and Run the .Exe file found inside the .rar i shared on here. 2. Press the browser list and choose the application you are running the game on and then...
[Request] Lines For Some Scrolls
01/26/2015 - SRO Private Server - 33 Replies
if it's possible i need full lines + procuders for these scrolls 1-Premium Remover. 2-Reset stats. 3-Reset scrolls. i searched alot but can't find a working release :/
[Request] easy way to add lines to skilldata_35000enc
01/24/2015 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
as title said i want easy way to add lines to skilldata_35000enc because i try every guide on epvpers, and still get crashed after launching the client + i can't add any new stuff to my server w/o knowing how to add lines to skilldata_35000enc and i want to limit guild members for 20 or 25 players and union to only 2 guilds it that's possiple ?
Request| Lines
06/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i almost finish with jsro server files they state on 98% working i just need to extract from characterdata.txt of jsro the part of refobjchar. if someone know a good way to do it , i be glad to hear.