Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silk Road Alchemy Debunk by NoNo

Discussion on Silk Road Alchemy Debunk by NoNo within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silk Road Alchemy Debunk by NoNo

Hello guys ,
after a long study of the question, I saw that the forums which still speak about the alchemy of silk road, continue to explains that nonsense and legends on the operating systems of alchemy.
I studied this question in a very deep way and as I am exasperated to see that nobody has been able in 15 years + to explain this, I will explain here ,the functioning of the system supposedly impossible to understand .

to do this analysis, it took me 5 months of tests on average 10-12h / day, having had the opportunity to buy equipment and accessories deg 14 from npc on a private server, my test was on these objects.
For that I bouth/destroyed/ sold to npc a quantity of objects impossible to calculate, can imagine more then 1500/ day .
Also was on server with possibility to up items to + 31.
For logically maxed results , teste was made with :
NOT used immo astral or steady, eatch failed item go to npc or destroyed .
( because starting from +11)
If you use clean weapons and rare to find , use immo steady or astral depending of materials and money )
-lucky avatar 4% luck
-lucky buff +15%
-vip effect 30% luck
-lucky powder ( depending lv)
- lucky stones d14 ( depending lv )
-elix access or prot ( depending lv )
For eatch try was used pack of same item x 32 ( one page on char )
Alchemy rules are :
Using lucky from +11. 11/2 -13/2 .
This is pure algorithms.
For eatch try it should be adding max +4 on same try no more. I mean try from +11 to 15 on 32 items .
Equation it’s like that
{32x(+11)>(+4)Lr(11/2-13/2) = 8-30% of number of items to succes .
> =adding max 4
Lr =lucky rules .
This methode will give on 32 items (8-15 items worked to +15)
Make with this system 32x+15 and apply same rules .
Explaining : game its programmed to do not fail too mutch times in a row ,
Its algorithm calculating based on :
- item lv
- item deg
- total lucky on char and buff
- number of total fails already done ,
It can be applied on any deg and lv items to any + goals . Only rules will change depending on server set up and capacity to buy / get many items .
Because for go from +11 to +31 it’s monster amount of items .
Anyway it’s chalenge but totaly 100% methode.
Joymax will hate me 😂, but I decided to share it to public because i m so surprised to see again players talk abouth make fail before or lucky spots zones or dance and burn candles before fuse 😂.
There is no any secrets or any mysterious shits , game makers are not stupid to allow game to make your items fail 50x in a row . Gamers will leave game with absolutely big frustrating.
Each lv / number of items failed /max goal to add / and lucky totaly % make algorithme to allow you to surf on succes and fails tries .
If F its fail and S succes . Following this rules will give algorithm like that
F S F F S F F F F F F F F F F S S F S F F F
In this exemple 5 /21 succes its 25% succes . It mean you got lucky on try .
I repeat , eatch try can give under 8-30% number of items succes .
I hope it’s clear explication : as you noticed my English sux and probably I won’t back on this thread just share it for make happy some old buddys who are for a life fan of sro ( like me )
Enjoy
By Nono
Old 11/15/2020, 16:44   #2

elite*gold: 133
It is definitely not what you have described here, each + has a % chance of success which combines with other factors like premium, lucky blues, lucky powder - more of these factors you've got the more is the chance your alchemy will not fail.
I can easily make a lucky powder that will have 100% chance of alchemy.
Old 03/28/2021, 10:51   #3

Thumbs up Make a video

This method seems interesting.

I play iSRO with +15 max plus.

Should i try with 16 items instead 32?

Make a video for us! =)

Old 03/30/2021, 11:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup.all View Post
This method seems interesting.

I play iSRO with +15 max plus.

Should i try with 16 items instead 32?

Make a video for us! =)

dont take this seriously... plz

what he means without any understanding of the game is that with the more tries you do more chances you have of success (imagine that) and somehow is high IQ cant understand how percentage works and the fact that if you have 1% success it will always be possible to + it however hard it might seem

tip for poster, if you gonna be dumb stick to your server dont get out of there, stop looking for someone to validate your opinion, everyone in your server already told you how wrong you're stop making a fool of yourself. It's sad
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2021, 00:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by devillolipop View Post
dont take this seriously... plz

what he means without any understanding of the game is that with the more tries you do more chances you have of success (imagine that) and somehow is high IQ cant understand how percentage works and the fact that if you have 1% success it will always be possible to + it however hard it might seem

tip for poster, if you gonna be dumb stick to your server dont get out of there, stop looking for someone to validate your opinion, everyone in your server already told you how wrong you're stop making a fool of yourself. It's sad
you can + it with 0% default chance too, 5% from premium, 4% from lucky dress, and +5% or whatever from lucky powder, and + from lucky stone. lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2021, 21:52   #6

Lightbulb D9+13

Hello guys,
Yesterday I could improve that D9 Shield from +7 to +13 directly!

My goal was to get 1 free slot at my storage by breaking it, but somehow alchemy worked perfectly fine.

That show us that "+4 limit" is just a new assumption to make cake recipe for alchemy.

Quote:
For eatch try it should be adding max +4 on same try no more. I mean try from +11 to 15 on 32 items .

From my experience, I can say that some factors will increase success rate while some will increase failure rate. Thats for sure.

I like to leave 1 consideration, maybe you all would like to discuss about this?

In my opinion, the alchemy on private servers is pointless because every single object inside the game can be produced by the server GMs or administrators with just a database query. At iSRO you will never see artificial generated items by that method. Everything has to be legit there.

Anyway, what is the point to play cracked old version of silkroad in some server that usually will disappear forever. Or play against fake chars made by sql queries, items fake. Some pay money for silks or stuff...

Why play at private while u can play official game that exists since 2005 and probably won`t disappear so easily?

Thats it... I play at iSRO/XIAN

Best regards

-

@
@
@
@SS ♠️Ayu ♠️
;
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad alchemy debunk