Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PserverCMS users (Take a look)

Discussion on PserverCMS users (Take a look) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation PserverCMS users (Take a look)

my donate page is empty, so i really need help to setup any of these donate options

EPIN
Superrewards

i have been trying to make it for over 4 months now, i will really appreciate if you help me and in return you can link them to your accounts and receive the first month donations, and after 1 month u reconfig it to mine..

please help me to get of this, i even started to think to release the server without a donate option so please help me out...

thanks in advance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2019, 03:13   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Closed Thread